Whining.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26015

Can some of you, you know, stop it?

We won the first game 31-14 and I am looking around and I see a bunch of people cry as if we got hammered. Its the first game in an unnormal season, after an unnormal preseason and preparation period. I dont know what youre expectation was/is, but I would suggest that you lower them just a bit.

And I am not even going into the advantage UAB had because they already had a week under their belt. Lets be realistic and not blow everything up because things arent the way they were hyped to be (for now).

Next week is Louisville. Good night, go Canes.

Advertisement
Jason Statham Reaction GIF by Hobbs & Shaw Smack Talk

Advertisement
I think it's fair to be disappointed with particular groups of personnel even with the situation at hand...the offense, while far from perfect, might take time to gel together; however they did amass 500 yds of offense which looking back on it, is a welcome sight to the ****storm Penos constantly left behind a season ago.

Advertisement
I think it's fair to be disappointed with particular groups of personnel even with the situation at hand...the offense, while far from perfect, might take time to gel together; however they did amass 500 yds of offense which looking back on it, is a welcome sight to the ****storm Penos constantly left behind a season ago.
Theres being disappointed and then theres "Rumph needs to go he sucks", "No one fears our defense", "We have one average CB", "O-Line wasnt good at all".

Like what the ****, say that when we lost by 45 to Louisville, not after a win. Imagine a coach saying that to his players. Hes fired in weeks.

I’ll take this performance over FIU, Central Michigan, and Louisiana Tech all day. It wasn’t pretty, but I think realistic posters knew it was going to be ugly at times. Overall, I’m optimistic. We’ll see how we do against a solid UL team. I know Satterfield is licking his chops looking at our defense.

If we don’t turn the ball over on a punt, Harley is not over thrown and King does not miss 12 the game feels a touch different...

Theres being disappointed and then theres "Rumph needs to go he sucks", "No one fears our defense", "We have one average CB", "O-Line wasnt good at all".

Like what the ****, say that when we lost by 45 to Louisville, not after a win. Imagine a coach saying that to his players. Hes fired in weeks.
Maannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Go tf to bed....

Advertisement
If we don’t turn the ball over on a punt, Harley is not over thrown and King does not miss 12 the game feels a touch different...
We had a sloppy first half, a good third quarter and a conservative 4th. When the game got slightly close, we scored a TD on three straight drives.

Not ready to throw the towel.

Advertisement
True, but UAB had their fair share of mishaps, too. I think a lot equals itself out.

True, but UAB had their fair share of mishaps, too. I think a lot equals itself out.
Yeah, you have a point. Doing anything to convince myself we will be decent. I didn’t fire the clicker at the TV so that’s a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back