Whining.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is another post where I am accused of whining, here is some info you might have not understood correctly: 1. I am not whining, I am asking people to stop it. 2. I explain why you should stop it, in a non-emotional manner. 3. "Its UAB" What makes us so awesome in the current state of the program that we are that much better? UAB 1. already played a game this season, 2. is not that bad, they held up with 20th ranked App State pretty well and 3. maybe tone your expectation down a bit? We came off a season in which we werent able to score a single point against a team worse that UAB and now we scored 31 thru three quarters against a team with a good defense. Based off of the past two seasons, we are a .500 team.

I hope this is enough realistic analysis for you. If you expected 50 points from us, thats too bad.
“Not that bad?” They got run over by FAU for nearly 300 yards on the ground In their conference championship game. A weak conference.

Advertisement
“Not that bad?” They got run over by FAU for nearly 300 yards on the ground In their conference championship game. A weak conference.
We got shutout by LA Tech, who are from that same conference. Remember that? Or that loss against FIU?

And what makes your example a weak conference? FAU manhandled FIU and hammered a certain SMU team that was ranked for much of the 2019 season.

Get your expectations down and you might start to enjoy football.

We got shutout by LA Tech, who are from that same conference. Remember that? Or that loss against FIU?

And what makes your example a weak conference? FAU manhandled FIU and hammered a certain SMU team that was ranked for much of the 2019 season.

Get your expectations down and you might start to enjoy football.
My expectations are where they need to be with this staff... 7-8 wins. I dont need to falsely prop up a group of 5 opponent like many of you to justify my lower expectations, I simply need to look at the OL, head coach, and defensive coaches to justify mine.

My expectations are where they need to be with this staff... 7-8 wins. I dont need to falsely prop up a group of 5 opponent like many of you to justify my lower expectations, I simply need to look at the OL, head coach, and defensive coaches to justify mine.
My lower expectations are justified by the fact that we havent done **** in the past and that this game against UAB should be taken with a slight grain of salt due to aforementioned reasons that you chose to ignore since you were too focused on calling C-USA a weak conference with very odd comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back