While I am at it, why don't we...

Advertisement
continue to bring the heat on special teams and that coach? It's killed us! Offense and Defense, been OK. The special teams....no big returns, no blocked kicks, missed FG's, muffed punts. WTF? This is who we should be coming down on fellas!

... because fans b1tching into the eternal black hole that are message boards are really "bringing any heat" on the coaching staff eight quarters into the new season.

Jeff Thomas muffed that punt and cost Miami the Florida game. Doesn't take a special teams genius to tell the kid to look the **** ball in.

The kicking game isnt good but the punting average is fine.

Bubba has talent. I dont know if its in his head at this point but we definitely should be recruiting a kicker.
Bubba is a head case at this point. The Boy needs to hang it out, go drinkin’ And ******’. Shake that **** loose. This kid is too uptight, some nasty ******* and a case of beer will break WhiteBoyBubba out. Just sayin’

Advertisement
Luck??...Lol....I must be one Lucky *******...
Yet here you are stuck with us miserable ********.

Image result for cheers gif

Advertisement
Special teams has been biggest disappointment to me.

I hate these games coming down to Baxa. He’s not good (except for kickoff, on kickoff it’s great I can’t recall if Florida has a returnable kick but UNC never did)

You can see in his eyes he really doesn’t want it. He doesn’t trust his technique and has no confidence. Even he was shocked when he made that 49 yarder.

Sam, Chuck and John Pagano
I saw Chuck Pagano at a Wegman's in Baltimore once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Chuck Pagano at a Wegman's in Baltimore once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
@dsddcane....

Sometimes you just gotta know when not to bother. If I was gonna bother I'd say hes a ****** liar & should get his miserable troll *** off of here. That the mods should ban his *** for disrespecting not only such a good man(who's the exact opposite of what he explained) but also someone who's done so much for this program. But what would the purpose be in that. It's just giving attention to someone who's clearly begging for it.

Advertisement
Sometimes you just gotta know when not to bother. If I was gonna bother I'd say hes a ****** liar & should get his miserable troll *** off of here. That the mods should ban his *** for disrespecting not only such a good man(who's the exact opposite of what he explained) but also someone who's done so much for this program. But what would the purpose be in that. It's just giving attention to someone who's clearly begging for it.
@dsddcane as you can see...I didn't even respond....Anyone who believes that BS is just as crazy....

Y’all take things posted on an Internet forum way too ***king serious. Pathetic would be an understatement

Advertisement
Lol. I'm guessing your wont be eating any copypasta @ Caneinorlando's new restaurant...

Y’all take things posted on an Internet forum way too ***king serious. Pathetic would be an understatement
To say something like that about a Man who bleeds quality out of his veins is not only despicable...but equally pathetic...

Advertisement
Back