While I am at it, why don't we...

Advertisement
We need a dedicated special teams coach. There's just too many special teams problems for all the blame to go on one or two players. Our return game has been mostly non existent, our kicker seems to have gotten worse, we get friggin extra points blocked. Punter has been solid though. Not incredible but dude has done a good enough job.

Lol. Dhatguy couldn't be more right. Ryan Gosling says dont take the internetz so serious... Sorry, I didnt realize this was your first week on it.
Not the point...you vilified someone who would never stoop that low...Who Loves UM like nobodies business...and would be UMs HC if he accepted UMs offer 3yrs ago.....

I'm on board criticizing when merited but STs as a whole has been a bit better than last year. Yeah, the shanks from Scrubba notwithstanding, we've seen improvements in these areas:

- kickoffs
- coverage units
- punts

The big issues are making the kicks (is that all on PAtke?) and the return game. PAtke has control over the latter.

Not the point...you vilified someone who would never stoop that low...Who Loves UM like nobodies business...and would be UMs HC if he accepted UMs offer 3yrs ago.....
LOL... its a reddit meme / copypasta. Not everything revolves around you or is personal dude. I like your cousin just fine.

Advertisement
Special teams has been biggest disappointment to me.

I hate these games coming down to Baxa. He’s not good (except for kickoff, on kickoff it’s great I can’t recall if Florida has a returnable kick but UNC never did)

You can see in his eyes he really doesn’t want it. He doesn’t trust his technique and has no confidence. Even he was shocked when he made that 49 yarder.
Okay, have him kick off only.

Baxa contributed to both losses and he'll contribute to more unless Manny gets him the frick out of there. There's got to be someone on the team that can kick consistently from 40 yards in? Walk on?

All I know is chuck is a VERY good friend of mine and is family to me till the day I die. Doesn't at all sound like the man I know
Twas just an internet meme bro... nothing to do with Chuck. As internet 'woke' as this forum seems I figured it would be easily recognizable by most. You and your Orlando friend should take Dhatguys advice, stop taking the internet so seriously. Lighten up... No offenses meant.

Y’all take things posted on an Internet forum way too ***king serious. Pathetic would be an understatement

wait, what!?

people dont take **** to seriously here....are you kidding me????

i'll kill you!!!!!!

hahaha!

PS..you all know im joking amd being sarcastic right???

Advertisement
With our supposedly speed sts should be a bright spot not our albatross.every great hc no matter the level have always stressed the importance of having good/great special teams.seems our team took a sabbatical when it comes to special teams development.

Not at all...Chuck is my cousin...What I meant was to call him for advice....retired in ref to coming back to UM...which he was offered the HC job before Richt
“Retired in ref to coming back to UM”???? Come on now, you obviously thought he was legit retired, you said it multiple times. Kinda weird that you wouldn’t know your own cousin was the DC of the Chicago Bears. What’s next? Are you going to realize that your brother just so happens to still be POTUS?

“Retired in ref to coming back to UM”???? Come on now, you obviously thought he was legit retired, you said it multiple times. Kinda weird that you wouldn’t know your own cousin was the DC of the Chicago Bears. What’s next? Are you going to realize that your brother just so happens to still be POTUS?
Don't tell me who my family is...I have hundreds of pics both FB related and family related I can post in no time....run along....

Don't tell me who my family is...I have hundreds of pics both FB related and family related I can post in no time....run along....
Just admit that you thought he was retired. It’s ok to be wrong sometimes. Trying to convince everyone that you meant retired as in “he’s not coming back to Miami” just makes you look like a baby back *****.

Advertisement
Just admit that you thought he was retired. It’s ok to be wrong sometimes. Trying to convince everyone that you meant retired as in “he’s not coming back to Miami” just makes you look like a baby back *****.
Why admit to something thats not true...but since you insist on questioning my integrity...lets bet some $$...Paypal is a wonderful thing....balls in your court tough guy...

special teams units have been in decline for a while. No effective setting up punt returns and kick off blocking is pitiful. These are hidden yards that can easily swing momentum and turn games around. We have plenty of skill guys to utilize that we should be putting a lot more focus in this area than we are. It's killing us.

Advertisement
Why admit to something thats not true...but since you insist on questioning my integrity...lets bet some $$...Paypal is a wonderful thing....balls in your court tough guy...
Bet money that you thought he was retired? Sounds like easy money considering you said multiple times in this thread that he was.....retired.

Sometimes you just gotta know when not to bother. If I was gonna bother I'd say hes a ****** liar & should get his miserable troll *** off of here. That the mods should ban his *** for disrespecting not only such a good man(who's the exact opposite of what he explained) but also someone who's done so much for this program. But what would the purpose be in that. It's just giving attention to someone who's clearly begging for it.

you guys don't spend much time on the internet, and understandingly so..

that's known as a well known "meme" on the internet, and it's used for basically whoever the poster wants to plug it in for. I think it originated with Michael Jordan, but then people with a lot of time on their hands started plugging in anyone and everyone's name because it's "funny"

I don't understand meme's, they're not funny and that one in particular is especially not

The only one I find mildly amusing the is the navy seal copy pasta

Advertisement
Back