While I am at it, why don't we...

Advertisement
Advertisement
teams figured out richts vanilla offense, snap counts and pretty much knew the plays we were about to call. Fedora was legend at it and in 2017, it was a big deal even though we beat them at uncle

Our punting is much improved
Eh, we a improved from ****, to okay. I’m not really a fan of the rugby style kicking. I want a guy who can flip the field. But if it works then whatever...I also think that improvement this year on punts shows that it’s more players execution, then coaches teaching wrong technique. Bubba missing kicks is on him. Bubbas low kicks is on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny should be on the phone with Solly and/or Pagano....and Richt should have as well...Both would be receptive...

Image result for here we go gif

Manny should be on the phone with Solly and/or Pagano....and Richt should have as well...Both would be receptive...

Chuck Pagano is the defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears. I think you’re onto something here. He absolutely would be receptive. He’d receive Manny’s phone call right as he farted into the mouthpiece.

Advertisement
continue to bring the heat on special teams and that coach? It's killed us! Offense and Defense, been OK. The special teams....no big returns, no blocked kicks, missed FG's, muffed punts. WTF? This is who we should be coming down on fellas!
That’s what happens when you promote a grad assistant to coach one of the most important position groups in the game. Manny got what he asked for and if he doesn’t make a change and fire his buddy, then his coaching career will be on the same path as Golden’s. Facts!

Chuck Pagano is the defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears. I think you’re onto something here. He absolutely would be receptive. He’d receive Manny’s phone call right as he farted into the mouthpiece.
No he's not....Chuck is retired...his brother is the LBer coach for the Texans...

Advertisement
Back