Which WR flourishes in this system and why?

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
It think ultimately Jordan is the top receiver period in this system but among WR -

I think Harley is a sneaky great fit here. He was always a system receiver an I see him playing a Crabtree type roll. Trustworthy, moving chains, deceptive speed and about his craft and money as a sr. (I dont think he is AS good as Crab for the record)

Wiggins is the most gifted receiver we have and has shown growth. I think he has a Jordy Nelson ceiling and a Tommy Streeter floor. Stretch the field and has big play written all over him.

Pope is crazy polarizing due to his traits and small area ability. He can be a star just a matter of him putting in the work with his team, not necessarily with a trainer. Tavon Austin type IMO.

Payton just seems to work harder than most - obviosuly based solely on reports and practices but thats all we have. Dede Westbrook Clone.

Restrepo
Redding
Worsham

TBD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just want to be first to post that is doesn't matter cause we lost to FIU, GT and LT last year and Manny is still coach and he hasn't fired Banda or Patke yet and Stubbs used to be at Air Force or Army I can't remember which.

THIS is not a particularly amazing commentary regarding the subject matter.

Maybe there's a way for every single thread to automatically include the same rote thoughtless reply to every topic for each of the people who choose to "offer" the same rote thoughtless reply to every thread. It'll save typing for you all, get your point across, and help you rack up super high post counts to show off to each of your friends.

In the meanwhile, I'll wait to hear from someone more knowledgeable on Lashlee's offense to learn of what receivers might benefit most from the new offense.

I hope I don't offend you by wanting to read a thread without reading a entirely generic take about how we suck and will always suck--- and instead read replies actually responsive to the thread.

You might not agree, but please know I don't mean to offend.

Advertisement
Just want to be first to post that is doesn't matter cause we lost to FIU, GT and LT last year and Manny is still coach and he hasn't fired Banda or Patke yet and Stubbs used to be at Air Force or Army I can't remember which.
Air Force went 11-2 this year. We were what? Stubbs was the least of our concerns under Enos. If we start dropping balls and not producing at WR this year, I'll probably change my mind. Agree with you on our dumb *** losses and that Manny is still HC.

It think ultimately Jordan is the top receiver period in this system but among WR -

I think Harley is a sneaky great fit here. He was always a system receiver an I see him playing a Crabtree type roll. Trustworthy, moving chains, deceptive speed and about his craft and money as a sr. (I dont think he is AS good as Crab for the record)

Wiggins is the most gifted receiver we have and has shown growth. I think he has a Jordy Nelson ceiling and a Tommy Streeter floor. Stretch the field and has big play written all over him.

Pope is crazy polarizing due to his traits and small area ability. He can be a star just a matter of him putting in the work with his team, not necessarily with a trainer. Tavon Austin type IMO.

Payton just seems to work harder than most - obviosuly based solely on reports and practices but thats all we have. Dede Westbrook Clone.

Restrepo
Redding
Worsham

TBD
Pope if his mind is right.

THIS is not a particularly amazing commentary regarding the subject matter.

Maybe there's a way for every single thread to automatically include the same rote thoughtless reply to every topic for each of the people who choose to "offer" the same rote thoughtless reply to every thread. It'll save typing for you all, get your point across, and help you rack up super high post counts to show off to each of your friends.

In the meanwhile, I'll wait to hear from someone more knowledgeable on Lashlee's offense to learn of what receivers might benefit most from the new offense.

I hope I don't offend you by wanting to read a thread without reading a entirely generic take about how we suck and will always suck--- and instead read replies actually responsive to the thread.

You might not agree, but please know I don't mean to offend.

I was being 100% sarcastic Lurk. I agree with you completely. I loathe the way the same dudes devolve every topic into a combination of the post I made.

Come here for Canes talk, not 24/7 mope regurgitation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was being 100% sarcastic Lurk. I agree with you completely. I loathe the way the same dudes devolve every topic into a combination of the post I made.

Come here for Canes talk, not 24/7 mope regurgitation.

Thanks for the clarification.

My post still applies to those who would have made that type of post non-sarcastically.

Maybe there can be a simple icon that can be attached to each thread for those looking to continue to drive their point of view home?

Anyway...Thanks again!

Advertisement
Back