• Offensive line

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • QB play

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Defense

Votes: 37 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree bro but we also gotta mention heart.

Did Rhett 3rd and 10 Lashlee have the brass to open the playbook in the first half? I seen key smiff and X get vertically all day

Did 3rd and 10 Lashlee have enough brass to attack Bama’s D. Why in the **** are we doing bubble screens when we do not have the athletic advantage against bama

with the exception of a few, who had the heart to square up and lay the wood on defense. I much rather see my defense get ranned over than diving at ankles… i dont wanna see jennings with the 1’s again.

We all know bama is a better team. But we looked like Tryon Woodley’s last 4 fights… are we gonna be our opponents punching bag or are we gonna fight back.

thats all heart to me.
I kept saying only a few had heart out there. The young pups had heart. King wasn't good but we all know he has heart. Harley got treated like a pinball machine I hope he's okay, he laid it all out there and he has heart. Seems it's always the same vets who have heart and the young pups. SMDH

Advertisement
What’s most concerning is me taking time out of my god**** Saturdays to watch the Canes for the past 15 years
citizen kane applause GIF

I kept saying only a few had heart out there. The young pups had heart. King wasn't good but we all know he has heart. Harley got treated like a pinball machine I hope he's okay, he laid it all out there and he has heart. Seems it's always the same vets who have heart and the young pups. SMDH
KIng is a jag, which is an improvement from the abominations who have manned the QB position at UM in recent years.

I appreciate what King has been for us but the graphic with how many pro qbs younger than him. That was rubbing salt into the wound.

Advertisement
I'm sorry. Deriq King is terrible. It's not his fault, he's doing the best he can, but he's not a QB. The fact he was mentioned has a heisman candidate is a joke. He's 5'8 and he can't throw the deep ball. He's not electric enough on the ground to compensate for these deficiencies.

TVD is not the answer, deer in the headlights. If Garcia does not start next year, he is going to transfer and light it up elsewhere. To be honest, I'd give him the keys right now. Any talented team we play King is going to struggle. Why waste a year with a guy who is just not a QB?

To me, the most concerning thing has nothing to do with the outcome. It was mindset (or approach). Nick Saban himself identified we took more shots and tested more in the second half. I look forward to the rationalizations for this bizarre approach almost as much as I hope we change it going forward.
It never makes sense. These are the games where you have to take chances or come out with something surprising. Instead, we clam up and play the most predictable game plan that would require way more talent to actually be successful. We’ve done that in every big game since 2017.

A toss up between Asslee’s play calling and Diaz’s wefense but I picked the defense. if I could pick both I would. It was Lashlee’s playcalling, not Bama, that was the real reason the offense failed to score enough to keep the game competitive.

But Diaz takes the cake for having the worst blitz concepts of all time and his entire scheme is trash. On top of showing favoritism to veteran players that are bums and hyping them like they’re going to shock the world every offseason. :diaf:
totally agree

Advertisement
He is terrible. After he got hurt in the bowl game the whole offense looked different with Perry.
I can definitely see the difference in the play calling. I wouldn't say terrible but his showing in the big games has reduced him to serviceable....

Advertisement
Back