Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

When trying to correct someone on grammar goes horribly wrong.

“Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle”

Here‘s how the English language works. “People don’t realize” is grammatically correct. “People doesn’t realize” is how tards speak.

It’s called subject—verb agreement.

Also, don’t incorrectly correct someone on grammar, and then post this on the very next post.

I don’t normally correct people on their grammar, because I’m not a douche. But in your case, I made an exception.

Just trying to help out.
I can't stand the whole grammar **** shtick on message boards, but **** I gotta say that was a straight slaying there by OCCC!

Advertisement
I can't stand the whole grammar **** shtick on message boards, but **** I gotta say that was a straight slaying there by OCCC!

I can’t either.

You don’t see me correcting people on their grammar.

It’s super douchy to correct people on their grammar on a message board.

We’re all typing away with our sausage men’s fingers and can easily make mistakes, plus it’s not like it’s an English paper we’re turning in here.

But when someone comes at me about grammar, and they’re actually dead wrong, then all bets are off.

When trying to correct someone on grammar goes horribly wrong.

“Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle”

Here‘s how the English language works. “People don’t realize” is grammatically correct. “People doesn’t realize” is how tards speak.

It’s called subject—verb agreement.

Also, don’t incorrectly correct someone on grammar, and then post this on the very next post.

I don’t normally correct people on their grammar, because I’m not a douche. But in your case, I made an exception.

Just trying to help out.
Come on man, this guy is a hundred years old. Language arts probably wasn't as sophisticated in those days. Lol

Come on man, this guy is a hundred years old. Language arts probably wasn't as sophisticated in those days. Lol

That’s not the point. I didn’t correct him on his grammar, he corrected me on mine. Only then did I point out his misdeed.

Also, how the heck am I my supposed to know how old this guy is. If he wants people to take it easy on him, he should put in his signature that he’s a senior citizen. I always put some respect on the senior citizens, if I know who they are.

Advertisement
That’s not the point. I didn’t correct him on his grammar, he corrected me on mine. Only then did I point out his misdeed.

Also, how the heck am I my supposed to know how old this guy is. If he wants people to take it easy on him, he should put in his signature that he’s a senior citizen. I always put some respect on the senior citizens, if I know who they are.
Just busting your chops.

Half those guys be clicking on their own names...

I'm pretty sure the thread views are based on IP views. Multiple views on your computer are counted as just one view.

Theoretically, you could inflate your thread views by going on your phone and continuously going into and out of airplane mode and viewing your threads over and over again. But, if you did that every 10 seconds, without ever stopping to eat or sleep or use the bathroom, it would take about 4 months just to get to one million views.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the thread views are based on IP views. Multiple views on your computer are counted as just one view.

Theoretically, you could inflate your thread views by going on your phone and continuously going into and out of airplane mode and viewing your threads over and over again. But, if you did that every 10 seconds, without ever stopping to eat or sleep or use the bathroom, it would take about 4 months just to get to one million views.
I guess you have too wait in line: area 51 or project blue book. :alien:

27 posts in one day. Must be chasing the most ignored porster on this board...

I know he’s old. I like him. But he corrected your grammar with incorrect grammar. I can’t let that slide so I mocked the way he addressed you.

I’m satisfied with my role here.

I can’t either.

You don’t see me correcting people on their grammar.

It’s super douchy to correct people on their grammar on a message board.

We’re all typing away with our sausage men’s fingers and can easily make mistakes, plus it’s not like it’s an English paper we’re turning in here.

But when someone comes at me about grammar, and they’re actually dead wrong, then all bets are off.
God love her, but my sister is a grammar ****. She’s anal retentive about it. And she hates the text message shortcuts. So when she gets on my last nerve, I’ll give her a WTF just to yank her chain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look who has been giving out the warnings! This does not include infractions handed out when CIS used vBulletin opposed to Xenforo.
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 4.27.00 PM.png

Paranos probably could have *** with the thigh folds alone. Pretty nasty but he likes em with legs that look like shar pei necks.

He could have *** with a different fold for a month and still not hit the glory hole and not know it....she sure as fck better have a bidet(sp) or a garden hose hooked up in the BR cause those arms ain’t no where near long enough to wipe that big ***..🤣

Advertisement
Back