Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement

9EBF0ADD-F3D6-4B8F-B493-98EE4AFFDD56.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we get a count of threads for those users? I dont care if someone has started a thousand threads with one response each, I care about the poster with one thread and a thousand responses.

That said, @RVACane will probably top the clicks per thread list.

You guys need @Liberty City El on staff. He's wasting time at a regular job, his natural skill is providing content for this place.

Advertisement
Can we get a count of threads for those users? I dont care if someone has started a thousand threads with one response each, I care about the poster with one thread and a thousand responses.

You guys need @Liberty City El on staff. He's wasting time at a regular job, his natural skill is providing content for this place.

LCE MY GUY!

Advertisement

Neither myself or the main guys driving it get credit in that list for the work in Gator Tears.
Maybe if there’s a Reaction Score Per Thread???
And yeah, LCE would be a great new plug.

yep, those are the truly relevant statistics
It gets harder as your post count rises. Only 1 person with more than 10,000 posts has a reaction score that’s greater than triple the post count and that’s LCE at like 6x his post count. There are only a handful that have double or greater, none of whom reach triple.

Advertisement
Back