Which Teams will Beat us Without Mercy

Advertisement
4-8. We will struggle every game, including FAU. Nebraska, FSU, VT, Clemson, GT, and....(of course), UVA will beat us by 20 points. Golden should be made to wear a t-shirt that says "I AM MIKE LONDON'S OFFICIAL BYTCH"!

Brad Kaaya will transfer to UCLA or USC at season's end. He'll be desperate to find a school that will give him a chance to do something besides be an undrafted free agent for the Chargers or Raiders.

Last edited:
i think we beat FSU this year and then end up losing to some bs team... but Golden will parade around the FSU win like he won the NC twice in a row

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is setting up perfectly for us to run the table right into the playoff. I foresee some art of war ****, look incapable, and also be incapable, but get lucky cause it is over due.

I don't see the big deal about VT. We were a turnover away from not giving up. We have owned GT and golden and co. Are good against the triple option. Thomas runs it well but their defense is gonna be ripe for the pickin this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are sooooo gullible. Any Nole or Croc fan makes a negative post, and you guys go all in on it.

Advertisement
Back