Which Teams will Beat us Without Mercy

Advertisement
The sad thing is I don't see us getting blown out this year. Our players care too much. But we'll still lose 3-5 games, and they'll all be heartbreakingly winnable. Great to be a hurricane amiright

I don't think we'll get blown out either. But we will lose a number of games that we wouldn't if we had quality coaching....(Again)

The sad thing is I don't see us getting blown out this year. Our players care too much. But we'll still lose 3-5 games, and they'll all be heartbreakingly winnable. Great to be a hurricane amiright

Advertisement
Clemson will pull away at the end. FSU will pull away at the end. We should beat the Techs and UNC. We beat Duke this year. 4-4 in conference play is my educated guess.

I cane easily see a 20+ point loss to Clemson.

But the team that might surprise some this year could be Nebraska. Im a big Mike Riley fan. If they have any kind of talent at the QB position I can see them lighting up pyrite's defense like a phatty of the green on the second tee box.

Nebraska another team I think pulls away at the end.

Unless kaaya has an incredible season and we open up and the receivers catch balls our running backs will be able to walk through holes. People say a lot about the defense, but if kaaya uses his weapons to the fullest of abilities like say a ken Dorsey did we can still have this bend but don't break make the players tired crap and win 9-10 games.

6-7 last year. we lost EVERBODY. what don't you people get? 5 wins at best. be real with yourselves.

Advertisement

But the team that might surprise some this year could be Nebraska. Im a big Mike Riley fan. If they have any kind of talent at the QB position I can see them lighting up pyrite's defense like a phatty of the green on the second tee box.

I've been saying that but I'm not a mod so I can only get down votes for speaking the bare *** truth.

Also watch Mike London beat Gorlden again. With a much less talented team.

Is there anyone who truly believes we have the ability to win most of our games? I feel like I'm the only one on this forum lmao. Most of our losses last year were on 1 or 2 bad plays. We lost a lot of talent, but one thing that does is force us to finally use other options. I realized at the end of the season that we relied on Duke too heavily

I'm pretty sure I saw Tommy Armstrong at QB for Nebraska in their spring game.

Not a great QB but he beat us last season.

Advertisement
There is no mercy in college fooseball so every lose will be without mercy no matter what the score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back