Which players will leave?

I filed papers with the NCAA to transfer D'Onofrio. The NCAA said I can't do that because he has no eligibility left.

I have filed an appeal and waiting to hear back on it.

Advertisement
I am amazed at how the class of 16 is holding together. If that's an indication then be encouraged. It might affect one way or the other how many leave for the league.

i said for longest, these kids were expecting golden to be fired. just waiting to see who is the new coach.

its not who will leave, its who will a coach like butch drop.

It depends on when a Head Coach is hired, because if the HC is hired before the Bowl season and the coach can be in place in time to land some Early Enrollees and Juco's then I think the coach will show several current on the roster the door. Which will allow for the signing of large class in the 30+ range

I am thinking the following kids will be asked to move on:

Earl Moore DL RS JR
Jelani Hamilton DL RS JR
Jake O'Donnell TE JR
Alex Gall OL JR (I am hoping he can turn it around, because we need to keep a good Ohio pipeline for future linemen)
Terry McCray LB RS FR (Reportedly has been under performing badly)
Jahair Jones OL SO (Juco Transfer from ASA College)

Losing these 6 kids will add an additional spots to the 2016 class and these players most likely would not be projected contributors for 2016 season so utilizing their roster spot to add long term depth makes sense. Especially being able to add two additional quality OL's and DL's would be huge for Miami moving forward.

These two should also be under consideration to be shown the door, but because of extenuating circumstances and intangible contributions to the program they both should be allowed to stay an prove themselves or at least encouraged to get their degrees early then move on.

Hunter Knighton OL RS SO
Hayden Mahoney OL FR

But again the names above are all my guess's and are true canes an if they are asked to leave I would wish them success in their future pursuits.

Go Canes

Alex Gall? This guy?
Screen-Shot-2015-08-31-at-1.35.33-PM.jpg

Are you ******* kidding me? I agree he needs to leave. I hope he never plays again for us if I had my choice. He needs to go now!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back