Which players will leave?

Advertisement
everybody from NJ except Njoku. he can stay. get those other ******** outa my site

I nominate this post as one of the worst posts since board inception. He just called AQM, Jenkins, and Badgely ********. LMAO. Even the other NJ kids, especially Gordinier could end up nice players. You should just quit.

with coaching changes, there is always an exodus of players.

who do you think will leave the program once a new HC is hired?

not 1 transfer since ***'s firing. i wonder why that is?

Why would anybody in there right mind transfer in the middle of the season or semester for that matter? How would that benefit them? The ones that are going to leave likely won't be back for spring ball.

slow and players that play slow will be gone if its butch, butch likes physical players like what bama has. butch dont got time for gimmicks n utough bullshyt, he will have a savage practice. i doubt some will be able to handle it, there will be alot that wont be able too.

Advertisement
everybody from NJ except Njoku. he can stay. get those other ******** outa my site

I nominate this post as one of the worst posts since board inception. He just called AQM, Jenkins, and Badgely ********. LMAO. Even the other NJ kids, especially Gordinier could end up nice players. You should just quit.

i just wonder y does everyone love aqm n jenk? to me they havent done anything here, to me there just names n have lived off there recruiting hype.

It depends on when a Head Coach is hired, because if the HC is hired before the Bowl season and the coach can be in place in time to land some Early Enrollees and Juco's then I think the coach will show several current on the roster the door. Which will allow for the signing of large class in the 30+ range

I am thinking the following kids will be asked to move on:

Earl Moore DL RS JR
Jelani Hamilton DL RS JR
Jake O'Donnell TE JR
Alex Gall OL JR (I am hoping he can turn it around, because we need to keep a good Ohio pipeline for future linemen)
Terry McCray LB RS FR (Reportedly has been under performing badly)
Jahair Jones OL SO (Juco Transfer from ASA College)

Losing these 6 kids will add an additional spots to the 2016 class and these players most likely would not be projected contributors for 2016 season so utilizing their roster spot to add long term depth makes sense. Especially being able to add two additional quality OL's and DL's would be huge for Miami moving forward.

These two should also be under consideration to be shown the door, but because of extenuating circumstances and intangible contributions to the program they both should be allowed to stay an prove themselves or at least encouraged to get their degrees early then move on.

Hunter Knighton OL RS SO
Hayden Mahoney OL FR

But again the names above are all my guess's and are true canes an if they are asked to leave I would wish them success in their future pursuits.

Go Canes

Advertisement

How about AQM? Jenkins? ...they gotta go too, right?
Smart post.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I would assume some of the lower-tier guys might get their scholly pulled. D'Mauri Jones, Greg Golden, Jake O'Donnell, etc. There are a ton of other guys I don't recognize on the roster too but I assume a majority of them are walk-ons.

Advertisement

i just wonder y does everyone love aqm n jenk? to me they havent done anything here, to me there just names n have lived off there recruiting hype.

You watch the games?

Burns has no choice. Needs a paycheck.

honestly he may not go pro (although i don’t think he wants to learn under a whole new coach and will leave anyways). that go fund me was $40k!

no disrespect to the young man but he should be very grateful for this amazing U family that all donated, not many have that opportunity. without that go fund me, maybe a different situation but that might have been enough for him to stay around another year.

Advertisement
I have a feeling we will lose some kids that will shock us. Like, possibly starters.

Did Al pay you to say that?

Say what you want but a lot of these players liked Al Golden and were devastated he was fired. There will be some who will want a fresh start. I know Chad Thomas was upset that he was fired.

Give Al's huge attrition rate during his years, losing half dozen would be normative. If you are correct, and they liked him then they must have played hard for him. That is what you do. So if players quitting on him is not the reason he got his rear kick so bad every year, he must be on horrible coach and clearly should have been fired even earlier. Or are YOU implying that the players just stink? If so, then you shouldn't be concerned about them leaving.

Regardless of who stays or goes, can we please go back to the days when our official roster only included scholarship players and everyone had their own number? This "same jersey number on offense/defense" stuff is silly.

I have a feeling we will lose some kids that will shock us. Like, possibly starters.

Did Al pay you to say that?

Say what you want but a lot of these players liked Al Golden and were devastated he was fired. There will be some who will want a fresh start. I know Chad Thomas was upset that he was fired.

Yeah I'm sure Chad Thomas was absolutely devastated that the guy who tried to turn him into a glorified fire hydrant was cut loose. As for the rest of the team, they sure looked devastated in the most recent video of them coming out to practice.

Last edited:

Completely agree. And by the way, YES we all know Florida is great high school football but NJ for the size is a very good state for high school football. Gordinier played for a great program which has top players all over the college ranks and the pros.

Advertisement
Back