Which players will leave?

FAKE Chip Brierre

Band
Banned
with coaching changes, there is always an exodus of players.

who do you think will leave the program once a new HC is hired?

Advertisement
I don't think we'll lose many at all. A new coach is going to bring in a new energy. Look at the team since Goldens gone.

I am amazed at how the class of 16 is holding together. If that's an indication then be encouraged. It might affect one way or the other how many leave for the league.

Advertisement
I am amazed at how the class of 16 is holding together. If that's an indication then be encouraged. It might affect one way or the other how many leave for the league.

I'm not. I'd be more amazed if the 16 class stayed intact with a team that kept the hc after a blowout loss at home.

I'm gusing guys who were going to leave will leave regardless. Mostly secondary imo. Outside of that, I don't see too many guys leaving. Players who I could see being drafted are still too young and raw. Some of the older guys wouldn't be within the first 4 rounds, so I don't see what they would go.

There will be cats that leave. Some dudes won't be able to handle the atmosphere change that will occur.

Advertisement
Gall. One Butch gets hold of his photo shoot he will tell Alexis,"take that **** to Gainesburgerville.

Advertisement
I don't think we'll lose many at all. A new coach is going to bring in a new energy. Look at the team since Goldens gone.

Nobody leaves...to include Greg Golden. If you listen to Coach Davis' interviews he seems to be speaking directly to the team. JMO.

Advertisement
Assuming Butch, some might declare early, like Artie, but who in their right mind would leave the greatest 1st round machine in history. Granted, some of the slow guys Al loved so much might be asked to leave. Maybe when the dumptrucks pull in with all that white sand that Butch will be having everyone run in, a couple might take off, but remember most are here for $$$ and Butch is all green.

Advertisement
Back