Which One Of You Knuckleheads Did This?

Seriously, some dude threatens to **** on me, he's going down. Title would have read, "Man enters fight with one leg, leaves with none." He'd have to learn how NOT to **** on himself.

I do like the idea of having a leg as a trophy. At least a shiny one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, we were in Section 108 with about 100 Cane families, recruits and former players and 4 WVa fans-2 guys and 2 gals. This one WVa guy was out of control in the first quarter, very loud and in your face stuff. People just wanted to kill him but were staying cool. After things shifted our way and the U fans were dancing and singing, the WVa folks got up to leave. One Cane lady, in a new style jersey, said very loudly to one of the WVa women, "Your brother is a real jerk." The WVa woman said, "That's my husband!" And, the Cane laughed and said, "In West Va. that is the same thing-everyone knows it." The entire section erupted in laughter. Much better out-smarting them than throwing hands...........

Advertisement
I'm questioning the guy that had his phone ready to record in the mens restroom.

Dude that was a straight up move and that punch was horrible.... hes lucky he didn't break his wrist, and my wife would've dropped him with a right hand left hook combo!!! ****, right uppercut left hook combo was my favorite. He would've been snoring inside the urinal while I ****ed on him .... LOL!! JK....

Advertisement
Dude that was a straight up move and that punch was horrible.... hes lucky he didn't break his wrist, and my wife would've dropped him with a right hand left hook combo!!! ****, right uppercut left hook combo was my favorite. He would've been snoring inside the urinal while I ****ed on him .... LOL!! JK....

Lust, were you a participant in the sweet science? I used to be a big boxing fan in the day before MMA.

JgDa, why did you down vote me....LOL!!!!!! I was joking.....(JK)

Advertisement

Lust, were you a participant in the sweet science? I used to be a big boxing fan in the day before MMA.

Yes, Franchise, I won everything in Jersey, I was on the US Team, late 80's early 90's.... I was a 2x National Champ.... I just enjoy to watch it, only when the ego's of the fighters don't get in the way. I got into MMA in the last couple of years, thank God I wasn't into that back in my day... because, I sure wouldn't be here explaining myself.

Boxing hasn't been entertaining the last few years, there's a lot of good fighters out there especially in the welterweight division. The promoters just want to pocket most of the money, thats why these fights are not made.

Like you would say.... A bunch of faquets! LOL

Advertisement
Back