Which One Of You Knuckleheads Did This?

Attachments

• tumblr_nw2t5vn0D21ufbc2vo6_540[1].gif
    tumblr_nw2t5vn0D21ufbc2vo6_540[1].gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Advertisement
This is some funny **** from the writer of the article! LMAO!

Aggressive video here. I don’t think you should make it a regular practice to punch folks with one leg but when a dude threatens to do a **** on your leg, your hands are tied. You gotta throw at least one punch and then back away before you get murdered and or ****ed in the butt.

I don’t blame the guy for exiting the bathroom all lickety-split either. Once someone says “I used to **** little guys like you prison, little ” you gotta bounce out of there with no delay. If someone says that they used to **** little guys like you in prison, you have no choice but to believe them. Why would someone lie about that? There’s no reason to lie about that. No doubt in my mind that the West Virginia fella used to **** dudes like the Miami guy in prison. It’s a stone cold fact as far as I’m concerned.

Advertisement
Honestly, wouldnt he have been better off just kicking that guys fake leg and making him fall on his face. That would've been pretty funny( well, at least from a Miami perspective)

Advertisement
You can't win there physically unless that guys hits you first. You need to use your words. They teach that at 2. Poor upbringing.

Not saying he should have punch him but I understand!!! You talking about taking your **** and ****ing on someone is grounds for a *** whooping!!!!

Advertisement
I would have beat that wobbly redneck into submission then fvcked him while drowning him in a toilet after he busted out that "I used to fvck guys like you" ghey rhetoric. I don't tolerate homosexual talk in a restroom.

Then I would have taken the fake leg and made a "Christmas Story" leg lamp out of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back