Which of these should I be expecting to see in a Canes uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can also end the nonsense if Goober just retitles the thread "Lazy porster is lazy".
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Making a move for Stewart, seems we did great with the cookouts but kids are going to take visits and then we will know where we truly stand.

Alright who is buying the beer for later?
I caused quite a stir with the thread so it's on me. 2 cases of Miller High Life, 2 cases of Ultra, one case of White Claws (we know who that's for) a handle of Fireball and a nice red wine for TOC's dentures should cover it no?

I caused quite a stir with the thread so it's on me. 2 cases of Miller High Life, 2 cases of Ultra, one case of White Claws (we know who that's for) a handle of Fireball and a nice red wine for TOC's dentures should cover it no?
Love Ultra's. My girl's dad, uncle, and brother got me going on those years ago.

Love Ultra's. My girl's dad, uncle, and brother got me going on those years ago.
Pretty much what I drink when I drink beer, not real filling and seem to keep the headaches the next day at a minimum compared to other "domestics". I'll make it 3 cases of those.

Advertisement
Pretty much what I drink when I drink beer, not real filling and seem to keep the headaches the next day at a minimum compared to other "domestics". I'll make it 3 cases of those.
I was a big Diesel (Budweiser) guy. Still am but been on a Ultra kick for sometime now. Bud Light Lemonades were a big hit here last summer but you could only drink so many of those before you get sick of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back