Which of these should I be expecting to see in a Canes uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner#44

Recruit
Banned

Top 50

Advertisement

Top 50

There's an entire board dedicated to answering this question. Make the effort.

Cliff Notes version wanted, what Top 50 recruits are we looking good for. Stewart news has picked up, any others?

#effort

Advertisement
We can put it in a sippy cup for you. Or maybe a Gerber baby food bottle.
Sure, do whatever it takes Gramps, just tell me which of the Top 50 2022 players are likely to be Canes? Simple ask it seems for you recruiting gurus, no need to get your Depends in a wad....

Sure, do whatever it takes Gramps, just tell me which of the Top 50 2022 players are likely to be Canes? Simple ask it seems for you recruiting gurus, no need to get your Depends in a wad....

Posters who actually like and respect each other have been sharing this information on e-mails and texts for months.

I realize this isn't easy or natural for you, but try making friends. It's not our job to spoon-feed you.

Advertisement
giphy.webp

Posters who actually like and respect each other have been sharing this information on e-mails and texts for months.

I realize this isn't easy or natural for you, but try making friends. It's not our job to spoon-feed you.
I didn't know about such a group, and honestly not real interested in being in such (not that you would want me anyhow). I just figured since I don't follow recruiting nearly as close as I did a decade ago I would come to a Miami Hurricanes Recruiting Board full of a bunch of posters who follow closer than me to see where we stand with the 2022 blue-chip players? Seems reasonable one would think.

I didn't know about such a group, and honestly not real interested in being in such (not that you would want me anyhow). I just figured since I don't follow recruiting nearly as close as I did a decade ago I would come to a Miami Hurricanes Recruiting Board full of a bunch of posters who follow closer than me to see where we stand with the 2022 blue-chip players? Seems reasonable one would think.
Lol my guy…you created a thread trying to get an update on recruits when there’s hundreds of other threads with titles of recruits names that you could read

I have friends in low places

Advertisement
Lol my guy…you created a thread trying to get an update on recruits when there’s hundreds of other threads with titles of recruits names that you could read
Like I said already I didn't really want to read every thread on every recruit, simply asked more in the know posters where we stand with the guys on the list in the OP, is that too much of an ask my guy?

Tough crowd in here :canes1:

Since I am not included on any email and or text chain, the logical assumption is that I am neither liked nor respected.
None of you will be invited to my birthday party, so jokes on YOU!

Advertisement
Since I am not included on any email and or text chain, the logical assumption is that I am neither liked nor respected.
None of you will be invited to my birthday party, so jokes on YOU!
I need to know 2 things:

chocolate or vanilla cake?

waterpark or ChuckECheese??

I know I haven't been on here in a while but **** I want to be cool and get some of these too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back