Which of these should I be expecting to see in a Canes uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Since I am not included on any email and or text chain, the logical assumption is that I am neither liked nor respected.
None of you will be invited to my birthday party, so jokes on YOU!
You're on Whoop’s PMs though, right?

I understand both sides of this argument lol although TOC is a beginning to separate himself with a small lead

I would also add this for your consideration.

A lazy porster doesn't want to read threads and asks other people to take their own time to write him some Cliff's Notes so that he doesn't have to expend the effort.

That right there tells us everything we need to know about Goober.

so you’re just a lazy **** because the amount you’ve been posting you sure have plenty of time
Ok, let's go with that..... Do still have to cry that I asked for Cliffs Notes on the 2022 Recruiting Class on the Recruiting Board, or do you just cry all the time?

I need to know 2 things:

chocolate or vanilla cake?

waterpark or ChuckECheese??
Chocolate because we are not savages over here and I can't tell you where because then you can just show up, thus defeating the purpose of not inviting you in the first place.

Advertisement
I would also add this for your consideration.

A lazy porster doesn't want to read threads and asks other people to take their own time to write him some Cliff's Notes so that he doesn't have to expend the effort.

That right there tells us everything we need to know about Goober.
CliffsNotes got me through college Gramps, don't knock em. They are handy summaries when compiled by knowledgeable people. This is where I need you guys and your expertise.

You could have already answered with half the time of the whiny porsts you have had in here , No?

Chocolate because we are not savages over here and I can't tell you where because then you can just show up, thus defeating the purpose of not inviting you in the first place.
Do I need a signed permission slip and should I bring SPF 70 or above?

/see what I did there?
//am I even gonna get an invite??

Advertisement
CliffsNotes got me through college Gramps, don't knock em. They are handy summaries when compiled by knowledgeable people. This is where I need you guys and your expertise.

You could have already answered with half the time of the whiny porsts you have had in here , No?

You could have read the entire board in the time that you have wasted begging for Cliff's Notes.

Just to end this nonsense...the only guy on that "list" we have a good shot with is Stewart.
Well ****, guess I was more in the know than I thought. Thanks for answering BD and ending the "nonsense"

Any chance we flip Wilson or Williams for UGA? I would like to think we are "in play" for more than one Top 50 player, hopefully we get a couple surprises.

Advertisement
You could have read the entire board in the time that you have wasted begging for Cliff's Note
I dunno Gramps, there are 1.1 million messages in here, I can read faster than most but that's quite the ask.

Cat Speed GIF

Advertisement
Alright guys, let's talk football, that's enough lol. I have no sauces OP, simply IMO from following the breadcrumbs:

I see 1 kid out of the Top 50 and he's the obvious name that's been circulating the past 48hrs. Outside of that, going off pure hunch, we may be darkhorses in perhaps 2 or 3 more.

So if this were spades, I'd be going 1 and a possible lol

The rankings will have two updates upcoming, end of summer & right before early signing day. Lots of kids ranked in that 50-200 national range deserving of bumps that we're in a good spot for.
Nice, thanks D. I suppose I should have expanded above just the current Top 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back