Which currents coaches do we keep?

Whoever Butch might want. Golden was a cancer and usually you want to make sure you get it all.

Advertisement
That call will be the decision of the new head coach. It depends on whether the coach has UM ties or comes from another part of the country. I would guess 1-2 and no more than that.

If I hear Lice Harris's name one more time as a coach to keep, my head is gonna explode

Advertisement
If and only if Butch comes I say keep Beard, under Butch beard will be transformed into a top 10 college OC in 3yrs....Anybody else, clean house!

empty.jpg

I like what Beard has done with the receiving core. He seems like a good young coach, that's a former player with recruiting ties.

Hurlie Brown I would be good with keeping. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see him go either though.

The players seem to like Kareem Brown but I don't know if he's proven enough to be retainable.

Ice Harris can go. He was suppose to help tremendously with recruiting in S. Florida and that doesn't seem to be the case. Not impressed with what he has done with the running backs either.

James Coley can go kick rocks. His play calling sucks. His schemes suck. His personnel groupings suck. I don't care how good of a recruiter he is, he is not a very good OC. Plus I highly doubt he takes a demotion to stay on staff.

Randy Melvin can go. Golden brought him here and he can go with him.

Paul Williams can go. He should've been gone last year. Only thing making him look better is how awful No D is.

Speaking of the devil I think it's safe to say that he should've been gone years ago. Only reason he was retained so long was he was a hellava lap dog to Al.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
I really don't know but I pray they get rid of Coley because is a terrible play caller and has a very poor sense of using the clock properly.

Would only keep beard and baez. All the rest can join golden get rid of swassey too.. Tired of hearing about connection to south Florida schools. Ice hasn't done crap. They don't even get a box just a huffty bag and a kick in the asz on way out

I think Coach Mario should sit down with a delegation of local high school coaches and some select recruits from the tri-county area and put together his staff that way adhering to their suggestions. If this council of wisdom suggests we keep a Kevin Beard then you keep Kevin Beard.

Advertisement
Back