Which corner will become elite this year?

Safe bet is Blades or Ivey, IMO. My dark horse, maybe not for 2019 but sooner than later, is Te'Cory Couch.

Advertisement
Blades. It is time.
Imagine him coming out of the lockeroom and tunnel rekindeling the HSBDTS sequence legacy style. The video of this would make my eyes burn.

No ones elite but I would say Bandy I guess, I have no clue. If its the whole secondary I would say Hall has the chance to be elite here and be a true high draft pick the following.
“Elite” isn’t the word to use here at all in my opinion but I’ve got my eye on Blades.

I love seeing dudes on special teams that are always the first one down the field. They usually pan out when they have talent like that.

Advertisement

Maybe elite is a little bit excessive, but Bandy was fantastic and will continue to build off of that. So, as to who will take a similar jump this year? I say Blades. I think Ivey will play a lot, as well and be up to the task. I want Frierson at safety, please.

The best part of this topic is that there are legitimately several kids who could end up being the answer to that question. We have some potential absolute gems in the secondary, man!

Maybe elite is a little bit excessive, but Bandy was fantastic and will continue to build off of that. So, as to who will take a similar jump this year? I say Blades. I think Ivey will play a lot, as well and be up to the task. I want Frierson at safety, please.

Top 15 out of 140 starting P5 corners is awfully close to elite.

Advertisement
Every year Rumph has turned a good corner to an elite one. Who do you think will be that guy this year?

2016 was Corn
2017 was M Jackson
2018 was Bandy
Who will make that jump 2019??? My bet is Ivey. I think he wont make huge plays but he will LOCK DOWN!

If Rumph continues this he will be able to recruit at an elite level when recruits see him doing this!!!
ivey is mine also as he was the best cb recruit we had there were questions with freirson/blades on if safety or cb. bethel was a project cb so ivey is my best guess but blades and freirson both will have a huge say in that and as rumph showed with m Jackson he knows how to get big cbs ready to play

it's very hard to tell right now....they haven't been on the field enough...gotta see which players made the most off-season improvements....

Advertisement
Don’t know but whoever plays we will see even more development and great play under rumph imo. This is the most talent he has had since he’s been here. Impressive group

Last edited:
Don’t know but whoever plays we will see even more development and great play under rumph imo. This is the most talent he has his since he’s been here. Impressive group
What's up with that gaytor lover Kodak Wack's cousin, G1 Da Don? Did they fall out or was it just between G1 and the Sniper Gang?

Advertisement
Not ready to put Bandy in the elite category just yet --

This is will be the year he makes the move to that category (and honestly, he doesn't have that far to go).

Top 15 out of 140 starting P5 corners is awfully close to elite.
I think that it's gotta be like he's number 12 out of 260 starting corners as there are like 130 teams with with 2 CB's each???

Advertisement
Back