Which corner will become elite this year?

LoyalCane24

Junior
Every year Rumph has turned a good corner to an elite one. Who do you think will be that guy this year?

2016 was Corn
2017 was M Jackson
2018 was Bandy
Who will make that jump 2019??? My bet is Ivey. I think he wont make huge plays but he will LOCK DOWN!

If Rumph continues this he will be able to recruit at an elite level when recruits see him doing this!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades did a good job last season in a limited role. I like Frierson to make the big leap this year.

As for Bandy getting "Mossed", he's 5,9" that's what happens to small CBs. I'll live with him getting out leaped by a guy much taller than him once a year. The other 99% of the time he's on the field he's solid.

No ones elite but I would say Bandy I guess, I have no clue. If its the whole secondary I would say Hall has the chance to be elite here and be a true high draft pick the following.

Advertisement
I have no idea, but I think it's obvious that the staff likes the young talent they have. If they were worried about whether the young players were ready to go, they surely would have pursued a CB via the transfer market given we only have one returning player that has played a bunch at corner. The staff is obviously content with the guys they are gonna play.

I think Ivey and Blades become very good corners with Frierson another year away from doing a Michael Jackson.

Every year Rumph has turned a good corner to an elite one. Who do you think will be that guy this year?

2016 was Corn
2017 was M Jackson
2018 was Bandy
Who will make that jump 2019??? My bet is Ivey. I think he wont make huge plays but he will LOCK DOWN!

If Rumph continues this he will be able to recruit at an elite level when recruits see him doing this!!!
Blades or Ivey will make the jump. Looking at Blades, he has the look of a lockdown corner. Physically, he's imposing as corner. Ivey also has the physical tools to be a lockdown corner but what seperates him from the rest is his cerebral approach to the game. I have to give Ivey the edge.

Advertisement
Back