Whether you believe it or not...

Some of you are so retarded it legitimately gets me rustled. 8 straight years of this and you guys just don't learn.

The guy sucks, it's obvious. And every year it's the same crap. "Next year is the year," "Reminds me of 1999." Wake the **** up and try using your brains for a change.

Sorry dude, anybody who said next year wasn't living in reality. Go ask yourself how many upperclassmen, especially the senior class, were on the roster in 2011? Please include the dudes that got suspended or were lost very early in the season like Forston and Buchanan.

You most certainly can blame Golden for a ton of kids getting kicked out or transferring from his first 2 classes, especially guys who played a lot as true freshman or sophomores.

It looks like we have stability on our roster going into spring and next fall. Yeah, we'll lose Duke. I'm not convinced Flowers is declaring early. We may have a casualty but we look to be in pretty good shape FINALLY.

Pretty good shape to do what? Lose 3-5 games and miss out on yet another ACCCG?

Advertisement
The core team returns? The best players on the team are leaving and will be in the NFL.

#1 wide receiver Phillip Dorsett
Star and leader of the defense Denzel Perryman
Program's all-time leading rusher Duke Johnson
Stud TE Clive Walford

Also losing..

Your two best DL are gone with Anthony Chickillo and Olsen Pierre
Top cover corner Ladarius Gunter is gone
Starting LB Thurston Armbrister = out

So you're going to tell me nobody on roster is going to emerge as a #1 wide receiver. I'm going to respond with "baloney". Phillip has 7 touchdowns this year. That equals his career. What was outstanding about Allen before his senior year? You're going to tell me that Coley or Waters can't be the guy next year? Okay.

Yes, Perryman is going to be very difficult to replace early. Kamalu is moving to 3-technique next year in my opinion. Pierre is replaceable. Chad Thomas isn't sitting. I love Chickillo but Chad is much more explosive and a better athlete. You've got Muhammad returning this spring. Jermaine Grace is a stud and you'll notice he is playing more than Armbrister. Really? You don't think that Gunter can't be replaced by Elder or Howard?

And yes, losing Duke is going to be difficult to replace. We'll run by committee, but Yearby and Edwards got burn. And we're bringing in 3 very talented freshman. Easy position to get true freshman on the field.

Clive has been very good, but Dobard has skills to be a very good option next year. He's getting a lot more burn.

Last edited:
Lrg tells us we have:

- A top 15 defense
- Top 30 scoring defense
- Top 40 offense

Now, this is in addition to having

- The ACC's 2nd leading rusher
- The top-rated QB in the conference
- The QB that has the most passing TDs in the conference

Yet, it's ok that we're 6-4 and won't even win our division. But ya know, you predicted 8-4, so it's ok.

Oh, and Golden should be in the NFL if he pulled off a miracle and won 10 games, nevermind how good this team actually is. Really, it is a miracle you make it home every day and don't end up aimlessly wandering around town with a traffic cone on your head.

Last edited:
Some of you are so retarded it legitimately gets me rustled. 8 straight years of this and you guys just don't learn.

The guy sucks, it's obvious. And every year it's the same crap. "Next year is the year," "Reminds me of 1999." Wake the **** up and try using your brains for a change.

Sorry dude, anybody who said next year wasn't living in reality. Go ask yourself how many upperclassmen, especially the senior class, were on the roster in 2011? Please include the dudes that got suspended or were lost very early in the season like Forston and Buchanan.

You most certainly can blame Golden for a ton of kids getting kicked out or transferring from his first 2 classes, especially guys who played a lot as true freshman or sophomores.

It looks like we have stability on our roster going into spring and next fall. Yeah, we'll lose Duke. I'm not convinced Flowers is declaring early. We may have a casualty but we look to be in pretty good shape FINALLY.

The window for this team was 7 to 9 wins this year. Window is much higher next year, probably 11 to 13.

Advertisement
The core team returns? The best players on the team are leaving and will be in the NFL.

Stud TE Clive Walford

Also losing..

So you're going to tell me nobody on roster is going to emerge as a #1 wide receiver. I'm going to respond with "baloney". Phillip has 7 touchdowns this year. That equals his career. What was outstanding about Allen before his senior year? You're going to tell me that Coley or Waters can't be the guy next year? Okay.

Yes, Perryman is going to be very difficult to replace early. Kamalu is moving to 3-technique next year in my opinion. Pierre is replaceable. Chad Thomas isn't sitting. I love Chickillo but Chad is much more explosive and a better athlete. You've got Muhammad returning this spring. Jermaine Grace is a stud and you'll notice he is playing more than Armbrister. Really? You don't think that Gunter can't be replaced by Elder or Howard?

And yes, losing Duke is going to be difficult to replace. We'll run by committee, but Yearby and Edwards got burn. And we're bringing in 3 very talented freshman. Easy position to get true freshman on the field.

Clive has been very good, but Dobard has skills to be a very good option next year. He's getting a lot more burn.

I'm telling you I disagree with saying a team's core returns when it's losing its best impact players.

Stud TE Clive Walford

Also losing..

I'm telling you I disagree with saying a team's core returns when it's losing its best impact players.

Much more of the core from last year returned this year than this year's core to next year.

Stud TE Clive Walford

Also losing..

Maybe Duke will be back :bitelip:

LULZ at the dudes who are like "yeah, we're losing Duke, but..." just shrugging off his loss next year.

Duke is far and away the best player on this team and the most important and impactful player we've had under Folden. He has singlehandedly rescued Folden a dozen times and is responsible for him still having a job.

Without defenses keying on Duke, Folden is completely useless. Just look at the fsu game last week for a perfect example.

Advertisement

The window for this team was 7 to 9 wins this year. Window is much higher next year, probably 11 to 13.
LULZ at that window.

Please just end yourself. This is what you said before:

View attachment 27300

Pic comes out small, but you said "[2014] is when we should see what an Al Golden team really looks like because his first real recruiting class are juniors."

But now suddenly, the staff isn't responsible for the **** ups of the kids they hand-picked and coached up.

You're a spineless sack of ****.

Don't even cry about the deflected pass for a TD. FSU dropped a wide open TD the play right before.

lrg, any response to the fact that 6 months ago, we should have expected results precisely because Al golden finally had his players, but now when those players don't execute, it has nothing to do with Golden?

I'll wait for you to expertly craft a non-sequitir where you do everything but say "I was wrong."

lrg?

hrm, lrg?

the exact quote, and i'm not sure why you can't read it since you saved it, lol. " His first real recruiting class are now Juniors, this is when we should start seeing what a golden Miami team will really look like" ..

So we are in fact starting to see that a golden Miami team will look like. We have a top 15 D, (top 30 in scoring) .. i'm sure scoring D matters more to the mopes this year since the total D number is good. And an offense ranked in the 40's in both scoring and total O, with a true freshman QB at the helm. Granted, I was reasonable before the season and thought we'd be and 8-4 team anyway, based on what we were bringing talent wise and our schedule (top 25 ranked schedule).. 10-12 wins would have been serious over achievement and golden would be in the NFL if he'd been able to get that out of this squad. Are we where we need to be W/L wise? no. But we haven't lost to any terrible teams. As of now, our worst loss will be Louisville, and the team that played that night is much different than the team on the field these days.

So a "real" Golden team goes at best 8-4 and cant win the coastal? End yourself.

Stud TE Clive Walford

Also losing..

Much more of the core from last year returned this year than this year's core to next year.

From the 2013, we lost Morris (13 starts), Hurns (10 starts), Linder (13 starts), Henderson (8 starts), Wheeler (6 starts), Bunche (1 start), Hagens (5 starts), Cleveland (8 starts). We lost Green (13 starts), Porter (8 starts), Renfrow (5 starts), Robinson (1 start), Gaines (13 starts), Cornelius (4 starts), Rodgers (7 starts), Highsmith (3 starts). Don't forget Jenkins (11 starts) lost for the 2014 season and returning for 2015 and Figueroa (3 starts) kicked off the team.

LULZ at that window.

It's comical stuff.

Advertisement
LULZ at the dudes who are like "yeah, we're losing Duke, but..." just shrugging off his loss next year.

Duke is far and away the best player on this team and the most important and impactful player we've had under Folden. He has singlehandedly rescued Folden a dozen times and is responsible for him still having a job.

Without defenses keying on Duke, Folden is completely useless. Just look at the fsu game last week for a perfect example.

Who is shrugging off losing Duke? It is a huge deal. It will be more by committee next year.

Lrg tells us we have:

- A top 15 defense
- Top 30 scoring defense
- Top 40 offense

Yet, it's ok that we're 6-4 and won't even win our division. But ya know, you predicted 8-4, so it's ok.

Oh, and Golden should be in the NFL if he pulled off a miracle and won 10 games, nevermind how good this team actually is. Really, it is a miracle you make it home every day and don't end up aimlessly wandering around town with a traffic cone on your head.
football isn't played in vacuum, it's not like we're losing to 5 loss teams and embarrassing ourselves. I don't know if "it's ok".. but my expectations for this team are being met. so i'm not going to ***** about it.. next year 8-4 will NOT be my expectation, and if we don't meet that, then i'll ***** about it then.

Advertisement
FSU coaches told Miami coaches after the game that Miami was the best team they've faced in two years.

MORAL VICTORIES...

LiKgG7nia.gif

To the Moon!!!!

lrg, any response to the fact that 6 months ago, we should have expected results precisely because Al golden finally had his players, but now when those players don't execute, it has nothing to do with Golden?

I'll wait for you to expertly craft a non-sequitir where you do everything but say "I was wrong."

lrg?

hrm, lrg?

the exact quote, and i'm not sure why you can't read it since you saved it, lol. " His first real recruiting class are now Juniors, this is when we should start seeing what a golden Miami team will really look like" ..

So we are in fact starting to see that a golden Miami team will look like. We have a top 15 D, (top 30 in scoring) .. i'm sure scoring D matters more to the mopes this year since the total D number is good. And an offense ranked in the 40's in both scoring and total O, with a true freshman QB at the helm. Granted, I was reasonable before the season and thought we'd be and 8-4 team anyway, based on what we were bringing talent wise and our schedule (top 25 ranked schedule).. 10-12 wins would have been serious over achievement and golden would be in the NFL if he'd been able to get that out of this squad. Are we where we need to be W/L wise? no. But we haven't lost to any terrible teams. As of now, our worst loss will be Louisville, and the team that played that night is much different than the team on the field these days.

So a "real" Golden team goes at best 8-4 and cant win the coastal? End yourself.
read the quote. verbatim (look it up).. "this is when we SHOULD START seeing what a golden Miami team will really look like." What i see isn't all terrible, then again, i'm reasonable. As long as we finish out strong and win the bowl. I will have confidence going into next year. Golden will have a Sr. class that's all his, and the product on the field should be much better than it was this year. And even though the results don't say it, the product on the field this year (save for Louisville) has not been bad.

There is no moral victory with this loss.

We sit on 4 losses already and with a loss this saturday Golden will get blasted again. No acc championship again, is this an anniversary? Next year, really?. We lose a ton of key players and playmakers. Last saturday was our chance, we blew it, plain and simple.

Best scenario 2014? Win out, win a significant bowl game (if that´s possible with this record) and score big on the recruting trail and finish with a top ten class.

Lrg tells us we have:

- A top 15 defense
- Top 30 scoring defense
- Top 40 offense

I predicted us to go 1-11 so if we go 1-11, it's fine because we met expectations.

Advertisement
Back