Where's NYSTATEOFMIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t care what happens but happy he was banned. That guy was driving this forum into the ground with all his off topic bs. Guy would derail every thread...to the delight of his five Stans. EDIT: I see he was only suspended...he will start posting **** 30x a day now.
How hateful can you be? Really, you got kids? Plan to have kids? Is this what you gonna pass on to them? Just hit the ignore option on him and anyone that responds to him. You’re gonna be very lonely on these boards, eventually.

Advertisement
Thank you.

:)
Are you gonna do more foodie threads in da future or is that off limits now?
I don’t care what happens but happy he was banned. That guy was driving this forum into the ground with all his off topic bs. Guy would derail every thread...to the delight of his five Stans. EDIT: I see he was only suspended...he will start posting **** 30x a day now.
First, it's band, not banned. Second, learn to use da ignore button. Third, you ain't DBC and you should be band four impersonating a legend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they relate to what a user would discuss on the board.

ex. What are you cooking at your tailgate? = good thread
ex. I made a cake for my bff! = bad thread
So are recipes for coq au vin or cannolis off limits?

Advertisement
NY took the time off to gain a bunch of weight eating 5 Guys twice daily.

Is NJ alive?

T
Man calm down it's hilarious when he derails threads there's nothimg wrong with it

Hey NY, welcome back,

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back