Where You At ?

thbe guy is a straight up BUST but instead people ignore it and blamed it on the coaching staff. typical. he's another s.fl kid people don't want to get on.

all his int's his freshman year were thrown right too him. anyone could make those plays.

his tackling is atrocious.

Troll , Al or Al's lover. I'm choosing last two.

Advertisement
This thread is further proof that most people don't know what they are looking at when they watch a game. Lots of Herald readers though.

Also laughing at the fact that any of our CBs "balled" out. They had 3 INTs combined the whole year. Its not their fault really and all of them look a lot worse then they should.

34 tackles, 0 INTs Baller
35 tackles, 4 INTs Bum

did you watch the games where he was getting bombed by wideouts from FAMU and arkansas st? because i dont think you have and how can you not say corn balled because if you actually watched the games you would see that too, or the games where he had a sure tackle but decided to drift something corn didnt do at all, soooo im guessing you didnt watch any of the games

I watched all the games. For the most part I know what I'm looking at. Most don't.

Watched the bowl game with a college HC and he was shocked at our defensive gameplan.

Keep killing the kids though. I like Elder too, criminal that a guy with his ball skills doesn't have an INT in college.

If you have any football IQ then you would see that this kid was getting beat on a reg by crappy opponents, i defended him when many here were saying he was a bust until i went to practices and games and saw first hand, he has no business getting beat by FAMU and arky st wideouts, im not saying the kid is trash or blaming him for our defense lacking, im just stating what i have seen and the tape dont lie, no matter what the scheme is he would still have trouble against speedy wideouts and tall physical wideouts, he doesnt like to hit, thats just how the kid plays go back and watch the tape and you will see

I honestly want this kid to succeed, i want him to start and ball out and give 100% every game

Last edited:
You'd have to be some kind of special btich to fault T. Howard for anything other than signing on a Gorlden corched team.

You'd have to be some kind of special **** to do that.

Advertisement
Back