Where You At ?

Advertisement
One of the great mysteries, imo the best playmaker we have in the secondary. It seemed to me like he have might have been in the Golden Doghouse. There's no way Corn Elder could be the better player.

One of the great mysteries, imo the best playmaker we have in the secondary. It seemed to me like he have might have been in the Golden Doghouse. There's no way Corn Elder could be the better player.

Tracy is really over rated, ive seen corn play and that guy balls out, hes always making plays when tracy is letting a arkansas st guy beat him, but tracy does come out for the big games

Beg to differ. Corn is a baller.

Advertisement

Beg to differ. Corn is a baller.

baller is a stretch. he's solid. Tracy has been more of a game changer when comparing careers. didn't know our standard for a baller cb as having 0 career interceptions.

I heard that tracy got *****ed at following one of those interceptions against UNC. kinda like the luther robinson for making a play in the backfield. and you wonder why our guys lack any consistency.

We need him to have a rebound year. Big drop off from his sophomore to junior year.

If you had Fentress as your back up, you would decline too? i mean seriously. Dallas Crawford , Jamal Carter, and Fentress were horrible last year.it was so bad they had to put Gunter back there. if i was a corner i would be planning cover 6 so my safety help wouldnt get beat. but i hope he does make a comeback with an improved Bush, healthy Jenkins, more polish Crawford, and a smart player like Jaquan.

Advertisement
thbe guy is a straight up BUST but instead people ignore it and blamed it on the coaching staff. typical. he's another s.fl kid people don't want to get on.

all his int's his freshman year were thrown right too him. anyone could make those plays.

his tackling is atrocious.

M
thbe guy is a straight up BUST but instead people ignore it and blamed it on the coaching staff. typical. he's another s.fl kid people don't want to get on.

all his int's his freshman year were thrown right too him. anyone could make those plays.

Al do you hold yourself or your staff resposible for anything?

i do agree his tackling his pretty bad. he is a pretty boy and dont like to get dirty. his physicality is another thing that is not good but his ball hawking skills are elite.

i do agree his tackling his pretty bad. he is a pretty boy and dont like to get dirty. his physicality is another thing that is not good but his ball hawking skills are elite.

his ball hawking? LOL..take a look at those "highlights". all the balls are thrown right at him. literally.

listen he's not a very good cb us canes fans have seen him giving up play after play. it's not the d cord. he's not very good just get over it and move on.

Advertisement
Man I forgot how big his interception late in the 4th was against UF (at the time, anyways). I was loving life right then.

wasn';t tracy getting burned in those ark st and florida AM games. LOL.

Tracy takes plays and games off at times probably why he was in the dog house, he showed up against duke and FSU though

Corn is a baller, dude plays 100% every play, and that boy can hit

We have multiple DBs that need to show up next year artie, tracy, and carter

Advertisement
only thing I got from that video is for all the talk about how Tracy needs to be in press man coverage to excel all those plays were from him playing 7 yards off the LOS in some type of zone coverage, reading the qb and jumping routes/making plays on the ball. Then when I think about watching him get Moss'd in press man against FAMU and Arkie St, I'm reminded that he isn't big or fast so maybe people need to re-evaluate exactly what he's good at.

If Howard was smart he would have transferred out of this **** hole after his frosh season.

Advertisement
Back