Where were you ,when this happened......Part 3

1CN

Sophomore
Advertisement
In the stands, taunting VT fans by jingling my keys, and by that I mean *********ing in public.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sitting in my apt in shock we beat them like this in Blacksburg. This was a weird team , they could look amazing at times then look like they did against GT.

Two of the most underrated canes ever were on this team....Q Hill and K Jennings. Kelly was a straight beast CB.

Last edited:
I was at some hole in the wall joint in Jasper, Fla. Everyone else in there was going for Virginia Tech if I remember right, lol.

I'd forgotten how methodical our victory was that night. Hokies got exposed big-time.

Advertisement
In my apartment in Boston. When Moss went down I thought we were in trouble. Then Charlie Jones and our D happened. I agree with Cribby on Q Hill & Kelly Jennings. Speaking of anyone know how Quad's boxing career ended up?

Go Canes!

Lol this was like a week or two after Hurricane Wilma. I didn't have electricity so I had to go to a friends house to watch the game. We were all cheering as Marcus Vick got sacked and the Canes won. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sitting in my apartment shocked with what I was seeing. I had so much hope for Kyle wright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At my old man's house. One of my favorite victories of all time. No one, and I mean NO ONE gave us a shot that game.

Advertisement
Back