• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Where were you ,when this happened......Part 3

1CN

Sophomore

simplycanes

Senior
In the stands, taunting VT fans by jingling my keys, and by that I mean masturbating in public.

Last edited:

Cribby

All-American
Sitting in my apt in shock we beat them like this in Blacksburg. This was a weird team , they could look amazing at times then look like they did against GT.

Two of the most underrated canes ever were on this team....Q Hill and K Jennings. Kelly was a straight beast CB.

Last edited:
I was at some hole in the wall joint in Jasper, Fla. Everyone else in there was going for Virginia Tech if I remember right, lol.

I'd forgotten how methodical our victory was that night. Hokies got exposed big-time.

Samson Doyo

Junior
In my apartment in Boston. When Moss went down I thought we were in trouble. Then Charlie Jones and our D happened. I agree with Cribby on Q Hill & Kelly Jennings. Speaking of anyone know how Quad's boxing career ended up?

Go Canes!

Firesite

Junior
Lol this was like a week or two after Hurricane Wilma. I didn't have electricity so I had to go to a friends house to watch the game. We were all cheering as Marcus Vick got sacked and the Canes won. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Canesfan1899

All-American
Sitting in my apartment shocked with what I was seeing. I had so much hope for Kyle wright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurracanes

All American
At my old man's house. One of my favorite victories of all time. No one, and I mean NO ONE gave us a shot that game.