Where were you when Sean Taylor dismantled FSU in 2003?

Carter and I just watched the whole game together. He understands now.

Advertisement
Carter and I just watched the whole game together. He understands now.

I watched it with my son at home; I left for Iraq not soon after (and he went on to get a scholarship and graduate summa *** laude from The []_[])...Dreams are made to be fulfilled, Dad

That was my first canes game, I was soaked and talking trash.

It was my first Canes game also and the first time I every stood up for an entire game because of the rain. Sean Taylor was no doubt a beast in that game but I think alot of people are forgetting about Jarred Payton. It was his first career start and he had his best game as a Cane..Btw the next year I became a season ticket holder and I've been to every Mia/Fsu game since.

Advertisement
Sitting in the rain in the stadium watching one of the most dominating individual performances I've ever seen.

10th grade watching at the house fresh from Saturday Weight lighting for FB. Didn't even shower before the game because I didn't want to miss anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I was at a friend's house. He converted his garage into a Hurricane Man Cave with a full bar and Canes memorabilia everywhere. We were slamming beers and loving every second of it.

I was at my first duty assignment in Alabama watching the game with a few friends and a girl I dated at the time who was a graduate of FSU. It was great to watch...she wasn't to happy but she got over it.

Was in Marine Corps flight school in Pensacola, drove over and froze my tail off. I ran into an old drinking buddy from the Tavern before the game, awesome day!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
I was at Doak for that game....to this day one of the most jaw dropping performances I've ever witnessed at a live sporting event. I remember the weather being ****** and Chris Rix being even ****tier.

IIRC...wasn't that the game where Roscoe got lit up?

Last edited:
Had a baseball game that day. Heard Taylor Kill Sam via radio

Advertisement
The Sailloft in the North End of Boston. Made the place Cane fans for the day. Couple kept asking, who is #26 ?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back