Where were you when Sean Taylor dismantled FSU in 2003?

Advertisement
Sophomore in high school watching with my pops in his room cause he had the biggest tv đź“ş in the house.

In Tallahassee talking CASH Sh*# !!
**** those were the days lol...
Use to get the rednecks at my job @Publix mad as he'll at me.

Advertisement
At my buddy Will's apartment talking a bunch of ****. He's a Florida State fan so why wouldn't I be? And for the record, he's the coolest FSU fan you will ever meet...... super objective and not an *** clown like the rest of them.

Advertisement
At my buddy's drinking and still ****ed that we were screwed out of the Ohio state rematch that was projected. Watching Rix complete a few passes to his favorite receiver Sean T made it a little easier.

Under their stadium's South* end zone "aluminum box" looking thing. Banging up its "floor" (our ceiling) as it rained (water) and rained (INTs).

Last edited:
F.O.B. Fallujah, Iraq. Never have seen the entire game, just some of ST's highlights. I did volunteer for C.Q. the week before so I could stay up and watch the WV game. It came on about 3:30 A.M. local time.

Advertisement
F.O.B. Fallujah, Iraq. Never have seen the entire game, just some of ST's highlights. I did volunteer for C.Q. the week before so I could stay up and watch the WV game. It came on about 3:30 A.M. local time.

I was in Balad watching on a stolen satellite dish we got Haji to hook up for us, it was really crappy reception but after some gerry rigging we got it cleared up for the 4th qtr.

Small world huh! We had just left Balad on June 4th headed for Fallujah. We were just supposed to drop off equipment in Balad and come home. We wound up staying in Iraq til March of 04.

I was in Doak Campbell Stadium soaked like a mother ******.

Advertisement
Freshman in High School, rockin my Green Sean Taylor jersey, me & my brothers watching in the living room going absolutely crazy!

Advertisement
Back