Where the Irish at?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, all the ones that were saying our def is nowhere near as good as uga LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last seen looking like fools talking crap to cane defense after they scored mercy two point conversion. They are probably celebrating theire great 8 points.

Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Advertisement
Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

to me when I saw ND opening series I thought there OL looked good but they werent getting that push which i was geeked about...........Miami didnt run stunts because thats y there rush d ranking is smoke n mirrors they have a good run d...........i was shocked it was so lopsided but we looked much faster and ND best defender was a sfla kid IMO

Somehow I knew you’d be the only one to man up and show up.

Advertisement
Back