Where the Irish at?

Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

Good luck the rest of the year.

to me when I saw ND opening series I thought there OL looked good but they werent getting that push which i was geeked about...........Miami didnt run stunts because thats y there rush d ranking is smoke n mirrors they have a good run d...........i was shocked it was so lopsided but we looked much faster and ND best defender was a sfla kid IMO

The start of the game kinda went like I thought it would. I figured if they could ride the storm early, things would settle down, but it really just snowballed and got completely out of hand. I wasn’t even surprised at 14-0. But the team just folded.

Advertisement
Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

to me when I saw ND opening series I thought there OL looked good but they werent getting that push which i was geeked about...........Miami didnt run stunts because thats y there rush d ranking is smoke n mirrors they have a good run d...........i was shocked it was so lopsided but we looked much faster and ND best defender was a sfla kid IMO

The start of the game kinda went like I thought it would. I figured if they could ride the storm early, things would settle down, but it really just snowballed and got completely out of hand. I wasn’t even surprised at 14-0. But the team just folded.

After Wimbush did that interview about dominate I knew ND was fuqed, on top of that Corso picked yall and on top of that it was his 305th head gear.................305...........the stars were aligned

Somehow I knew you’d be the only one to man up and show up.

U just can tell who will hide easily by the way they post

Somehow I knew you’d be the only one to man up and show up.

+1!

Advertisement

Thanks for manning up.

Really surprised that Kelly wasn’t able to make any serious adjustments. The “Spend the Money To Hire Urban” lobby will start making itself Felt, I suspect.

ND will never again be a serious contender until it fixes its elitist, choir boy, racist, hypocritical image. From another post, the CvC thing hurts ND way more than UM. Why would any secular, non-white student-athlete ever want to go to that place?

Good luck to you too. I enjoyed your input this week leading up to the game. Of course, I enjoyed the game even more. The ND stragglers who, unlike you, just came here to talk trash, I don't expect to see show their faces. I knew that you would.

I said it yesterday morning and I will say it again today. ND was overrated because of how they played closely against another overrated team UGA.

I knew that both of those teams would be exposed for the frauds they were on the road yesterday.

And now most of their fans who came om here yapping all week are being exposed for the ignorant cowards they are. (Except for the lone exception NDIrish15, a kind gentleman.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good for you for showing up and being honest.

I will say most if not almost all the ND fans I came across at the stadium were unfailingly polite.

Was a little disappointed, wanted to talk some trash. xD

A few were arrogant, "You guys really think you'll beat us?", but ****, that was just being pumped up.

Take care.

I said it yesterday morning and I will say it again today. ND was overrated because of how they played closely against another overrated team UGA.

I knew that both of those teams would be exposed for the frauds they were on the road yesterday.

And now most of their fans who came om here yapping all week are being exposed for the ignorant cowards they are. (Except for the lone exception NDIrish15, a kind gentleman.)

What does that say about us? Our three biggest wins come against overrated teams. I don’t agree that they were overrated. They were steamrolling teams.

What does that say about us? Our three biggest wins come against overrated teams. I don’t agree that they were overrated. They were steamrolling teams.

They were overrated.

What does it say about us???? It says that we take care of business and we are an improving team each week that knows how to win in different ways.
There is no dominant team this year in College football and the media was making those teams out to be juggernauts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ND will never again be a serious contender until it fixes its elitist, choir boy, racist, hypocritical image. From another post, the CvC thing hurts ND way more than UM. Why would any secular, non-white student-athlete ever want to go to that place?
They are going and have been the same as Nebraska. Dumbasses need to join a conference. Only one team can win the National title and ND has not in 30 years. Atleast you can win your division and get a shot at the conference yearly. They are stupid. It was just sweet beating the breaks off them on national t.v. in front of all their fans and former players who have been talking mad **** all week. They thought it was Al Golden again lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They are going and have been the same as Nebraska. Dumbasses need to join a conference. Only one team can win the National title and ND has not in 30 years. Atleast you can win your division and get a shot at the conference yearly. They are stupid. It was just sweet beating the breaks off them on national t.v. in front of all their fans and former players who have been talking mad **** all week. They thought it was Al Golden again lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Exactly! Nebraska 2.0, with an extra dash of racism.

Advertisement

Dude- you are a good man. We can use you -never too late

Advertisement
Back