Where the Irish at?

What got me was Kelly right before the game talking about how the crowd would settle down, as if they would do something to settle the crowd down. That man deserved the beatdown he got.

Advertisement
Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks for manning up.

Really surprised that Kelly wasn’t able to make any serious adjustments. The “Spend the Money To Hire Urban” lobby will start making itself Felt, I suspect.

i really thought kelly would have a better plan in place. I'm not really sure what prep they did this week. They weren't ready from the first kickoff.

Hey everyone,

Im gonna hit up a few responses after this post and be on my way. Ill try to keep it short, as i know you have a new game to prep for and ND needs to be far behind you. I wasn't able to have the time to get on here much sunday, so just sharing a few thoughts.

Don't sell your team short by saying ND was overrated. Obviously they weren't a top 4 team, but i wouldn't say they are a garbage team, that takes away from your victory IMO. ND is a solid team that got kicked in the mouth from the 1Q and could not recover. I have never seen an environment take it out of a team like that before. Honestly, they are a better then what they showed, as they have had some nice victories this year over pretty good teams, but it was all Miami on Saturday. I think Miami has come together at the right time and are a dangerous team moving forward. I was amazed at how a team could be as flat as ND was for a game like this. I was disappointed that ND could not give Miami their best. I think that Miami is a better team (duh), but that should of been a game that was played closer than that. They all had a dazed look in their eyes. I think every concern i had about this team was validated. LT is not as good as people say, any speed on the edge and he can't pass block, i said it and he showed it - over and over again. i just hope they can rebound and win the last 2. They are both physical games and i will be curious to see if they can come back mentally. Not really upset with the loss, more of in how poor ND prepared for the game.

Miami looked strong, fast, and played as a team. its funny, i noticed a few people mentioned it before, but when you play as many close games as miami did, even though its against worse competition, it does bring you together. I saw in 2012 with ND.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year. Take it Dabo, i really can't stand that guy.

ND will never again be a serious contender until it fixes its elitist, choir boy, racist, hypocritical image. From another post, the CvC thing hurts ND way more than UM. Why would any secular, non-white student-athlete ever want to go to that place?

Maybe im just to close to it, but i don't really see that as ND's imagine anymore. Definitely not racist or choir boy, probably a little hypocritical lol. They really have opened up their recruitment a lot more. I think that image gets pushed on ND more than ND tries to push it out. As i stated before, i hated the CvC thing all week. ND really did try to play it down, but ever news station loved trying to push it.

Advertisement
Not hiding, just not rushing to a website at midnight. Great game, miami beat the crap out of ND. Not really sure what nd dis to prepare this week, but it wasn’t much.

Miami looked great, definitely deserving of a top 4. Fast, strong and confident. Nd looked slow and def got rattled. I’ve never seen a game where Home feels advantage meant so much. Miami was a much better team than earlier in the year.

Good luck to you too. I enjoyed your input this week leading up to the game. Of course, I enjoyed the game even more. The ND stragglers who, unlike you, just came here to talk trash, I don't expect to see show their faces. I knew that you would.

Thanks, good luck.

ND will never again be a serious contender until it fixes its elitist, choir boy, racist, hypocritical image. From another post, the CvC thing hurts ND way more than UM. Why would any secular, non-white student-athlete ever want to go to that place?
They are going and have been the same as Nebraska. Dumbasses need to join a conference. Only one team can win the National title and ND has not in 30 years. Atleast you can win your division and get a shot at the conference yearly. They are stupid. It was just sweet beating the breaks off them on national t.v. in front of all their fans and former players who have been talking mad **** all week. They thought it was Al Golden again lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I honestly would rather them join a conference just to end the talk about it, but i dont think they need to for any specific reason. They play as competitive of a schedule as anyone, and play from coast to coast. I can see the argument either way. But its kind of a risk/reward thing. There are perks for not being in a conference, but potential to be left out because of it. So i figure, if they want to risk it, let them risk. If they get left out because of it, then thats the chance they take to get all those other perks. But for now, they are scheduling hard enough teams that i am ok with them being out of a conference. Now if they schedule 11 cupcakes and 1 tough team, then i have a problem with it.

Dude- you are a good man. We can use you -never too late

Haha, thanks, but its all good. Good or bad, ND is where im at. i think they have some good years ahead of them if they can weather the storm.

Advertisement
What surprised me the most was Josh Adams speed. He looked fast on TV. I went to the game and it looked like he was running with cement shoes. He can not create yardage on his own.

Advertisement
Run of the mill slooooow Midwest team.

So true,watched some of Iowa-Wisc.game.Slow,slower and nothing.The
U would kill both of the teams because they play in slow motion compared
to the U.It's still the Woody Hayes(OSU)style of football"Three yards and a
cloud of dust."To me the Big 10 can be summarized to be population,
attendance at games and Big 10 FB contract.Football play-second rate!

You knew Wimbush was soft when he did the presser after the Wake game and couldn’t even look up at thw camera. Yet he’s going to come down here to the rock and “dominate” as he said? Lmao

What surprised me the most was Josh Adams speed. He looked fast on TV. I went to the game and it looked like he was running with cement shoes. He can not create yardage on his own.

This caught me most off guard in the game. I thought he was the real deal, but the kid just looked so slow.

Advertisement
ND was overrated in the sense that they were number three in the country and most experts across all networks claimed that they would just waltz right into the playoffs and run all over Miami in the process.

Are they a good team???????? Yes, I would say that. However they and UGA were being penciled into the FINAL 4. Now those people who are looking for erasers look like idiots.

He had nowhere to run. All his big runs are when they pull at least 2 guys and he gets in behind them and they plow the way. But Diaz's scheme and the quickness of our DL shut that down every time by chasing it down from the backside before those plays could develop. We also stayed at home on any of the read option stuff. Adams is a fine RB, we just gave him no room to run.

Hey everyone,

Im gonna hit up a few responses after this post and be on my way. Ill try to keep it short, as i know you have a new game to prep for and ND needs to be far behind you. I wasn't able to have the time to get on here much sunday, so just sharing a few thoughts.

Don't sell your team short by saying ND was overrated. Obviously they weren't a top 4 team, but i wouldn't say they are a garbage team, that takes away from your victory IMO. ND is a solid team that got kicked in the mouth from the 1Q and could not recover. I have never seen an environment take it out of a team like that before. Honestly, they are a better then what they showed, as they have had some nice victories this year over pretty good teams, but it was all Miami on Saturday. I think Miami has come together at the right time and are a dangerous team moving forward. I was amazed at how a team could be as flat as ND was for a game like this. I was disappointed that ND could not give Miami their best. I think that Miami is a better team (duh), but that should of been a game that was played closer than that. They all had a dazed look in their eyes. I think every concern i had about this team was validated. LT is not as good as people say, any speed on the edge and he can't pass block, i said it and he showed it - over and over again. i just hope they can rebound and win the last 2. They are both physical games and i will be curious to see if they can come back mentally. Not really upset with the loss, more of in how poor ND prepared for the game.

Miami looked strong, fast, and played as a team. its funny, i noticed a few people mentioned it before, but when you play as many close games as miami did, even though its against worse competition, it does bring you together. I saw in 2012 with ND.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year. Take it Dabo, i really can't stand that guy.

You’re all class in my book 15! You seem level headed and give honest insight. Stop by anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back