Where the **** is the CB recruiting?

Was gonna post this in another DB recruiting thread but that shît got deleted lol. DB recruiting in general has been a mess obviously.

Imo you either get rid of the waste of space that is Banda and hire a DB coach who’s a real recruiter that can help Rumph on the trail if you really believe his development of players is irreplaceable (fyi: it’s not), or fire both and get a stud recruiter and teacher for the entire DB room.

Absolutely 0 reason for DB recruiting to be this poor when your recruiting base is SOUTH FLORIDA! Should literally be able to stumble into studs but Mandy gonna Mandy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
ELITE CB RECRUITING,

tenor.gif

BRO.

Advertisement
Good...., he’s not going to help Miami win any significant games if he did come here. Need to stop taking just anything which is how you end up with too much dead weight on the roster

never watched his film or saw him live but the same heritage player who told me D.E. Was going to Minnesota told me Brown was coming to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's almost as if.....the coaches could have considered this and signed more than 1 cb (who's developmental)

The coaches should always consider some of their juniors going pro.

You have to be brain dead to think it's not going to happen.

Why is rumph still here

Changes won’t happen till after the bowl game. We are 4 days away. If people aren’t fired by next Sunday then I will start to worry that Manny isn’t making staff changes. No way he is dumb enough to ride with this staff all the way to the second NSD just to recruit. Staff moves need to be made right after the bowl game.

Let’s see if Manny tries to save his dream job or if he goes up in flames. If he doesn’t make moves he is gone next year. So either way it’s a win win for us.

Advertisement
Is Nadab Joseph someone that the staff should look at? And how good is he actually I see his rankings and he is from South Florida

Advertisement
Back