Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

Gentlemen, to get back on topic, I never made any reservations and now I need to. Looking at my options, there is a Hampton Inn downtown that has high ratings and a Residence Inn in Millenia (which I never heard of). And obviously, there are a ton of choices on I Drive and I -4. Suggestions?
Hampton Inn DT is good...

Advertisement
Mellenia is boring only shopping and casual dining. Stay downtown ( thriving bar scene if that is your thing) or idrive tourist stuff stay on the convention side by point Orlando and the The eye/icon).

Go Canes
Paranos, the address shows E Pine St where I'm staying. It says about 1.8 miles to the east of the stadium, it has excellent reviews and looks good. Do you have an idea of that area? Appreciate it
@caneinorlando I'd appreciate your input as well.

Paranos, the address shows E Pine St where I'm staying. It says about 1.8 miles to the east of the stadium, it has excellent reviews and looks good. Do you have an idea of that area? Appreciate it
@caneinorlando I'd appreciate your input as well.

The hotel on East Pine you are referring to is the embassy suites at 191 east pine. If that's your hotel then you are in a good spot for taking in downtown. It is diagonally across the street from lake eola.

But catch an uber to the stadium.

Go Canes
embassy-suites-orlando-downtown*1200xx900-506-0-30.jpg

The hotel on East Pine you are referring to is the embassy suites at 191 east pine. If that's your hotel then you are in a good spot for taking in downtown. It is diagonally across the street from lake eola.

But catch an uber to the stadium.

Go Canes
I'm staying in an Airbnb there but the area looks good. I'm planning on going to a tailgate, looks like we'll be walking north on Rio Grande Ave to the stadium from W Gore St.

Advertisement
I'm staying in an Airbnb there but the area looks good. I'm planning on going to a tailgate, looks like we'll be walking north on Rio Grande Ave to the stadium from W Gore St.

34 minute walk just an fyi. About 20 minutes into your walk it is going to get REAL SKETCHY. Trust me take an uber!!

Go Canes

You may want to call the embassy suites Directly (407) 841-1000 they don't do Airbnb. You may have gotten hustled. Con firm the physical address.

Good luck

Go Canes

34 minute walk just an fyi. About 20 minutes into your walk it is going to get REAL SKETCHY. Trust me take an uber!!

Go Canes
Really? It will be a large group but surprising they're using a lot that far. If that's the case, I definitely will get a ride to and from the tailgate. Thanks!

You may want to call the embassy suites Directly (407) 841-1000 they don't do Airbnb. You may have gotten hustled. Con firm the physical address.

Good luck

Go Canes
I have the exact address and booked on Airbnb site. I've had contact with the host over the date change and I see it on the map but I haven't heard back in a couple days after the change was confirmed. Has 5* reviews but I know some of these scammers are skilled. I'm going to try again and contact Airbnb if I don't hear back this afternoon.
Edit: I just looked on Google maps and it's on the corner of Pine and Magnolia, north of the Bohemian and West of Embassy suites

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have the exact address and booked on Airbnb site. I've had contact with the host over the date change and I see it on the map but I haven't heard back in a couple days after the change was confirmed. Has 5* reviews but I know some of these scammers are skilled. I'm going to try again and contact Airbnb if I don't hear back this afternoon.
Edit: I just looked on Google maps and it's on the corner of Pine and Magnolia, north of the Bohemian and West of Embassy suites

Sorry I confused your post with @SpikeUM who was asking about hotels.

@duke4heisman if your in an Airbnb on East pine then your in a great spot for bar hopping. The high rise condo's on east pine are beautiful. But still uber to the tailgate.

Gentlemen, to get back on topic, I never made any reservations and now I need to. Looking at my options, there is a Hampton Inn downtown that has high ratings and a Residence Inn in Millenia (which I never heard of). And obviously, there are a ton of choices on I Drive and I -4. Suggestions?

Sorry I confused your post with
Ok. You got me thinking, although I've never had any issues using Airbnb. Thanks though for the info about the tailgate, maps shows it's a half mile and 10 minute walk to the stadium though.

Snagged an air bnb 1 mile from the stadium. Don’t have tickets yet because my friend didn’t listen when I told him to buy.

Advertisement

Millenia is an area off of I-4 roughly between the stadium and Universal/International Drive. If all you are doing is going out to bars/clubs, then it's a shorter drive to downtown and the stadium from Millenia. If you are bringing your family and want to do other things, go to I-Drive.

Oh, and South of Downtown Orlando (SODO) is even closer than Millenia. There are a number of good small restaurants near Orange & Michigan in the SODO area.

Advertisement
Millenia is an area off of I-4 roughly between the stadium and Universal/International Drive. If all you are doing is going out to bars/clubs, then it's a shorter drive to downtown and the stadium from Millenia. If you are bringing your family and want to do other things, go to I-Drive.

Oh, and South of Downtown Orlando (SODO) is even closer than Millenia. There are a number of good small restaurants near Orange & Michigan in the SODO area.

Thank you! I enjoy a really good dinner, usually go to Cristini's, but they are stuffy and expensive. Anywhere else you recommend?

Thank you! I enjoy a really good dinner, usually go to Cristini's, but they are stuffy and expensive. Anywhere else you recommend?

winter park -- park ave area
they just opened paleo by jose andreas at disney springs but dont know if that is as good as bazaar or the same type of food
along curry ford, there are some new local pizza joints (pizza bruno)
santiagos for brunch is good

Advertisement
Back