Where is Al?

HurricaneU

American Patriot
So is he still allegedly out recruiting? Or is he quietly interviewing for other positions? Not much reason to follow whatever has been going on but I just haven't heard almost anything about what he is doing of late. That seems odd to me given the amount of heat in the media.

My guess; he and his agent are looking to get out and are quietly looking at options. UM doesn't want to straight fire him due to his remaining contract term and are instead hoping to negotiate with another school over his buyout.

Advertisement
Working his tail off either recruiting wise or job shopping wise. Both pluses with the situation we are stuck in

Working his tail off either recruiting wise or job shopping wise. Both pluses with the situation we are stuck in

I hope its the latter since whatever he is doing regarding the former doesn't seem to be working.

Al's sitting back with his BFF counting their stolen money together like
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Soup, Salad and Breadsticks at Olive Garden for lunch. His choice in Italian food is as mediocre as his corching.

Nobody going to hire him, but I am sure we would waive the any buyout at this point. ****, we might even chip in for his first year's salary and moving expenses.

I think he's job hunting.

Haven't heard much of anything on the recruiting trail other than Tim Irvin.

All you can eat buffet with his overweight boyfriend discussing how they can **** us in the *** some more. They need to keep their figures.

Advertisement
He out recruiting for ever that's worth. Irvin said al, dino, wms and somebody else showed up at 7a at his school. They told him the difference bt unofficial and official visits and now he's taking his last official visit to the U. Whatever happened to weird accidents? Why couldn't the music departments piano fallen on al, jamming his head into his sternum so he couldn't communicate thus have to give up his job. I know silly, but I run out of logic and practicality.

Advertisement
I would not be surprised if there is something still in the works. Other pieces likely have to all fall into place - financing, the right guy is available, etc.

I don't know. Maybe my instincts are off and its just wishful thinking but formal UM channels seem too quiet right now given the amount of heat in the media.

Advertisement
I know for a fact that he was in Wellington, Florida recruiting on Tuesday because my friend got her pic taken with him.

So is he still allegedly out recruiting? Or is he quietly interviewing for other positions? Not much reason to follow whatever has been going on but I just haven't heard almost anything about what he is doing of late. That seems odd to me given the amount of heat in the media.

My guess; he and his agent are looking to get out and are quietly looking at options. UM doesn't want to straight fire him due to his remaining contract term and are instead hoping to negotiate with another school over his buyout.

Let's hope he's interviewing. PRAY that's what he is doing.

The kids and HS coaches are about to start trolling him again to set him up for a NSD letdown, they have done it every year he has been here

Advertisement
Back