Where does Hall project

All ACC
Premium
At 5-10 173, where do you see him at Miami? He can obviously hit but at that size would he project as a box safety at the next level? I didn't see too much in his highlight in pass coverage so i don't know what he provides there. I wonder if the staff could him as a nickel corner ala JJ's roll this past year.

Advertisement
At 5-10 173, where do you see him at Miami? He can obviously hit but at that size would he project as a box safety at the next level? I didn't see too much in his highlight in pass coverage so i don't know what he provides there. I wonder if the staff could him as a nickel corner ala JJ's roll this past year.

Bigger than that, those numbers are not current. Kids hits like a truck, great pick up. Now we need some other big time F-Backs to go with Hall and Jobe.

Shipman said he's 6'1" 190lbs. Just turned 17. Could be 6'2" by the time he signs and gets on campus.

Advertisement
who does he remind u of?

I think eddie Jackson imo..............i member dude laying the wood to duke johnson in that all star game and wondering y da *** didnt AG offer

Advertisement
Hall is excellent in coverage and is an elite hitter. He's an all around db

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shipman said he's 6'1" 190lbs. Just turned 17. Could be 6'2" by the time he signs and gets on campus.

Jesus, are 247's numbers from 2014?

No they are from a camp this year

So is Shipman fluffing his measurables or did he have a growth spurt?

I think that same camp (or another one) had Jobe at around 5'11 175. Many on here who have seen both in person say those measurements are way off.

Advertisement
Back