Where does Hall project

Advertisement

Randy "Macho Man" Russell says, "Not so fast, my friend!"...RR will play the Rover spot and be **** good at it. Jobe will be a DB....Frierson will be the FS....Hall will be a SS..Thats how I see it.

They like frierson at cb.

I hope not. Love the kids skills but it aint suited for DB. Hope he comes to Paradise camp this year to redeem himself as he didnt look too hot playing DB during drills. Had trouble turning and running after he jammed at the line.

Randy "Macho Man" Russell says, "Not so fast, my friend!"...RR will play the Rover spot and be **** good at it. Jobe will be a DB....Frierson will be the FS....Hall will be a SS..Thats how I see it.

Not sure I get that. Does Frierson have the hips/speed to be a lockdown CB?

I think his straight line speed is solid but dont believe he has the hips for cb.

Seems like he has amazing instincts when the ball is in the air. A true FS in Diaz's would be devastating. Kids film is absurd

Last edited:
Advertisement

I hope not. Love the kids skills but it aint suited for DB. Hope he comes to Paradise camp this year to redeem himself as he didnt look too hot playing DB during drills. Had trouble turning and running after he jammed at the line.

He played fs last year and i think that's his best fit.

It happens a lot in basketball but sometimes it takes athletes longer to "smooth" things out after a growth spurt and improve their hips. Kid deserves a shot at CB if it doesn't work out he can move to S. Keep in mind a lot of people think blades might be a better fit for S too.

It happens a lot in basketball but sometimes it takes athletes longer to "smooth" things out after a growth spurt and improve their hips. Kid deserves a shot at CB if it doesn't work out he can move to S. Keep in mind a lot of people think blades might be a better fit for S too.

Makes me wonder who the lockdown CBs will be in the 2018 class. Ivey? Campbell? I know Frierson and Blades are talented players, but does either one have the hips/speed to be lock down fast WRs? Jobe seems to have better CB skills than those two, but apparently the staff prefers Jobe at S.

Theyre all potential lock down corners imo.... Its not like we need finished products straight out of high school but theyre all already starting out at an elite level talent and potential wise.

Advertisement

Makes me wonder who the lockdown CBs will be in the 2018 class. Ivey? Campbell? I know Frierson and Blades are talented players, but does either one have the hips/speed to be lock down fast WRs? Jobe seems to have better CB skills than those two, but apparently the staff prefers Jobe at S.

The good thing about our scheme is that our DB's don't have to cover people for long. So i can definitely see why the staff likes larger press coverage type CB's on the boundry and are willing to give guys like Blades and Frierson a shot at CB.

I want to know who's going to be covering Nyqwan Muray next year. That kid is a problem.

Shipman said he's 6'1" 190lbs. Just turned 17. Could be 6'2" by the time he signs and gets on campus.

lol what? Hall got measured for his height/weight at one of the nike camps recently. 5'11 is correct. he was previously listed at 6'2 but it has since changed.

The good thing about our scheme is that our DB's don't have to cover people for long. So i can definitely see why the staff likes larger press coverage type CB's on the boundry and are willing to give guys like Blades and Frierson a shot at CB.

I want to know who's going to be covering Nyqwan Muray next year. That kid is a problem.

That problem has 500 yards going into his junior year,I think we'll be ok

Advertisement
So what I've gathered from this thread is we can expect the following:

Jobe at FS
Hall at SS
Russell at SS
Frierson at CB
Ivey at CB
Blades at CB

Correct?

Advertisement
This is Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis formula. Bring those local gifted, playmaker athletes with the right mentality in then later figure out where on the field you put them.
Don't get caught in positions and numbers. Sean Taylor played mostly running in back in HS, didn't he?

Blades is the 70th best player in the nation as a CB and we get dumb questions asking if he's a "lockdown" CB. OMFG. Every **** CB on our board is a lockdown CB.

Blades is the 70th best player in the nation as a CB and we get dumb questions asking if he's a "lockdown" CB. OMFG. Every **** CB on our board is a lockdown CB.

Tracy Howard was also "Lockdown 5star press CB" coming out of HS and guess what his position is in the NFL...FS. Plenty of analyst have commented his future might be at S there's no reason to hate. Things will work themselves out.

It's not that crazy to imagine someone named blades playing safety.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back