Where do we stand?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some would say an elite team is determined by its strength at 4 positions: QB, edge rushers, OT and WR (CB is obviously another).
Clearly Mario’s search for a QB is TBD. But where do we stand otherwise? And would Ward or Liberty QB put us in elite category?
I do think that the Liberty QB should be considered. He is dynamic and with the right support, would have us in the playoffs next year.

Advertisement
Mario managed to kill the one part where we reveled and felt good again and actually got to win despite the signs of a downward trajectory in wins the last 2 years. The signs were there:

The Off-season!!

We are now losers there as well.
hahhaa, welp, I def know how to vote for the major mope award lol (just messin broski)

hahhaa, welp, I def know how to vote for the major mope award lol (just messin broski)
Sport Party GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Mopery is so skrong we are fixin to have internecine violence. Let the mope on mope crime commence!
I'm not trying to pokie the bear, but you believe that next season, we lose 5 games and another 3 are potential losses, so would you be getting in on this mope purge...?

Advertisement
Some would say an elite team is determined by its strength at 4 positions: QB, edge rushers, OT and WR (CB is obviously another).
Clearly Mario’s search for a QB is TBD. But where do we stand otherwise? And would Ward or Liberty QB put us in elite category?
To sum it up.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

I'm not trying to pokie the bear, but you believe that next season, we lose 5 games and another 3 are potential losses, so would you be getting in on this mope purge...?
It's not a purge per se. It's a highly decentralized, individualistic melee for the ultimate recognition: Top Mope.

I'm all in.

Advertisement
Back