Where do we go?

Advertisement
Is Jim Burt Jr's walk-off extra base hit the last time we beat them up there in the post-season?

Advertisement
So is the NCAA saying we are the 2nd best two seed?
Sort of implies that, doesn't it. While we may be sick of Gainesville regionals, it's hard to argue that FSU didn't receive a much tougher draw in Oxford, MS w S Miss as their opening game.

Sort of implies that, doesn't it. While we may be sick of Gainesville regionals, it's hard to argue that FSU didn't receive a much tougher draw in Oxford, MS w S Miss as their opening game.

Well, Florida State is a 3-seed, not a 2-seed.

Advertisement
For no reason. Traveling by plane is the norm now. Rank every team 1-64 and go at it. Thatā€™s the way forward.
I'm not saying I disagree. But people have to stop being shocked when Florida teams (or California teams or Texas teams) are grouped together. That's how they do it.

Advertisement
Is it just me or did ND get screwed? Seems likes this baseball Committee picks and chooses arbitrarily when to consider conference tourneys important or not. ND was 15 - 7 vs RPI Top 50, while TTU and AZ were 14 - 9 and 12 - 9. All had similar overall RPI's, yet ND played half their games on the road compared to TTU and AZ's ~ 30% road games.

I guess we'll find out the next two weeks whether the ACC was mediocre or just had a lot of parity.

Is it just me or did ND get screwed? Seems likes this baseball Committee picks and chooses arbitrarily when to consider conference tourneys important or not. ND was 15 - 7 vs RPI Top 50, while TTU and AZ were 14 - 9 and 12 - 9. All had similar overall RPI's, yet ND played half their games on the road compared to TTU and AZ's ~ 30% road games.

I guess we'll find out the next two weeks whether the ACC was mediocre or just had a lot of parity.
Mediocre from top to bottom.

Advertisement
Think about it like this...we're a 2 seed and got our **** pushed in by Pitt (not in ncaat), BC (not in ncaat) and fsu (3 seed). If I'm UF I'm thrilled with my bracket. They gifted us 2 games in February.

Pitt got left out for Bama. Theyā€™re the ones who really got screwed

Advertisement
Back