Where do we go?

FSU goes to Oxford which means we go to Gainesville unless they did something very strange

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida is the 15 seed paired with Austin.

We open with South Alabama Friday at 5pm on ACCN.

The four seed is USF.

I’d roll the dice and save Smith for Saturday with Rosario on Friday. With our lack of starting pitching and heavy reliance on long Palmquist appearances we have little chance of going through the losers bracket. Might as well optimize the game against Florida and give yourself the best possible chance of going 2-0.

Advertisement
Lulz they really like setting us up in that ****hole Gainesville bracket seems like we're always there to play a regional

I’d roll the dice and save Smith for Saturday with Rosario on Friday. With our lack of starting pitching and heavy reliance on long Palmquist appearances we have little chance of going through the losers bracket. Might as well optimize the game against Florida and give yourself the best possible chance of going 2-0.
Absolutely. You have to plan to win the regional.

Even though Friday is on ACCN, I think in the past tournament games on SECN have also been made available on ESPN3.

Advertisement
You would think when you play a team every year they wouldn’t keep sending you to that same regional. The baseball committee is probably the worst of all NCAA committees

Would be our best shot. Kinda crazy that our best starter was one most teams we played, never saw.

I didn’t realize this will be our first postseason trip to Gainesville since 2011

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back