Where Dabo is recruiting at

Miami just needs to get their guys and we'll be fine. There are so many good players out there that are not 5 stars. We just need to lock them up. Look at Ruben Hyppolite for example. Rated a 3 star. Coach a guy up like that and he'll leave as a 5 star.
See I believe thats just a miss while others say coached up. To me its a guy who possibly grew into something no one even saw coming. U have to have brilliant evals that is why (hate to bring it up) butch was elite here at getting kids. My concern still is MD cant close and his evals for his personal targets (previous years at other places) arent that great.

Im rooting for him but im being honest about it. I do like what he has done coach wise in the x and o department and its good enough to win now. Im a believer in winning wont cure our recruiting problems IMO

Advertisement
It’s envy of where other programs r headed & where we r currently, struggling to hold on to 3 star commits. I get it; but just remember, Clemson wasn’t an overnight success. Dabo fought hard to change the culture. We’re going to have to be patient, at least 5 yrs w Manny, as long as each season shows improvement
And the Dabo hire was a laughing stock at the time

I posted some stuff about Clemson and Watson yesterday and now I’m regretting ever mentioning it.
Fock Clemson bama uga and the usual suspect cheaters. Y’all can go on cause I actually contribute squat to this site.
However, this will be my last post mentioning those cheating fckers on here. Next time I mention saban dabo Kirby or any of those over hyped ego maniacs it will be cause we beat them. I’m done clicking on and contributing to our but hurt over recruiting losses and how wonderful their classes are.

And the Dabo hire was a laughing stock at the time
I was leaning on MD looking like Jimbo when he first took over from a failed staff......but then the recent decommits I had to hold out on that. If thats still happening and we drop back in the rankings thats not a good sign. UM need to put more money into the bag game

I was leaning on MD looking like Jimbo when he first took over from a failed staff......but then the recent decommits I had to hold out on that. If thats still happening and we drop back in the rankings thats not a good sign. UM need to put more money into the bag game

I think Diaz is ultimately going to prove to be a good recruiter. But it’s gonna take some work to land the elites still. We will always get some here and there but long way to go

Advertisement
I think Diaz is ultimately going to prove to be a good recruiter. But it’s gonna take some work to land the elites still. We will always get some here and there but long way to go
We have to be fun to watch on both sides of the ball and win plus having coaching stability at both D and O

It’s envy of where other programs r headed & where we r currently, struggling to hold on to 3 star commits. I get it; but just remember, Clemson wasn’t an overnight success. Dabo fought hard to change the culture. We’re going to have to be patient, at least 5 yrs w Manny, as long as each season shows improvement

It's depressing how difficult that's been to achieve. I'm nothing but impressed with Manny right now, but what I'm really looking for is improvement year after year.

Advertisement
Back