• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 137
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 140
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s envy of where other programs r headed & where we r currently, struggling to hold on to 3 star commits. I get it; but just remember, Clemson wasn’t an overnight success. Dabo fought hard to change the culture. We’re going to have to be patient, at least 5 yrs w Manny, as long as each season shows improvement

Last edited:
Yep rell, you’re correct. This monstrosity of a bad program is going to take time to get steered in the right direction again. That direction being how a Miami team should and will perform. I believe Manolo is the right man to do it. It’s going to take time though, in this world of me first, and what have you done lately, let’s pray he gets the time he needs to build this program back up to the upper echelon of college football

The last time Clemson got to NC status was because of massive recruiting violations by Charlie Pell and Danny Ford. They got smack hard by ncaa. Bama is probably got Mueller on payroll right now digging dirt to report them.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you are a CEO like Dabo who hires elite coaches for every position.

Facts; it’s no coincidence that OU’s def started to turn to mush after Swinney left and Clemson’s def started matching their O once he came on board.

Our def has been solid for 3 yrs now; here’s hoping that our O under Enos starts to match our D. If we had a decent offense the last couple of years, we would’ve been putting up 10+ wins and ACC Coastal crowns easily.

It’s like we haven’t been a perfect match on each side of the ball in a min:

Coker latter years: OK offense, OK, but often undisciplined defense

Shannon years: decent def, horrible offense

Golden years: decent offense, horrible defense

Richt years: horrible offense, stout defense

Manny: TBD

Once both sides are on the same page, we’ll be straight, and then we can work on becoming great on both sides, and next step will be elite.

Facts; it’s no coincidence that OU’s def started to turn to mush after Swinney left and Clemson’s def started matching their O once he came on board.

Our def has been solid for 3 yrs now; here’s hoping that our O under Enos starts to match our D. If we had a decent offense the last couple of years, we would’ve been putting up 10+ wins and ACC Coastal crowns easily.

Once both sides are on the same page, we’ll be straight, and then we can work on becoming great on both sides, and next step will be elite.

Big facts my g. I agree with everything you said. If Enos can turn the O around we will be winning the coastal year after year and playing in a good bowl game every year. That will help us a lot with recruiting and the gap between us and the rest of the ACC(besides Clemson) will just continue to grow and grow until eventually we are able to compete with the elite teams. Then it will be a lot easier to get Florida kids to stay home when we are actually being competitive with Clemson instead of getting blown out by them.

This years biggest test will be the OL. If they can preform well anything is possible

Big facts my g. I agree with everything you said. If Enos can turn the O around we will be winning the coastal year after year and playing in a good bowl game every year. That will help us a lot with recruiting and the gap between us and the rest of the ACC(besides Clemson) will just continue to grow and grow until eventually we are able to compete with the elite teams. Then it will be a lot easier to get Florida kids to stay home when we are actually being competitive with Clemson instead of getting blown out by them.
Facts, Double Facts and Triple Facts!

Advertisement
“Note: this list is only made up of schools that have offered me a scholarship and is subject to change at anytime between now and when I make my decision during my senior year. Respect my decisions 💯.”

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: What ****en decisions??? You just admitted you made NO decision and just listed your offer list.....

The last time Clemson got to NC status was because of massive recruiting violations by Charlie Pell and Danny Ford. They got smack hard by ncaa. Bama is probably got Mueller on payroll right now digging dirt to report them.

True story...you know it's not an accident that Kirby has to stand and explain UGAs arrest issues.

Advertisement
I don't have an iota of actual knowledge on this kid that Clemson gaffed off other than seeing he's currently 100% crystal balled to Baga. Sooooo this might be less Clemson saying "we're full" and more them saying "we're not giving you an offer to flaunt or Baga a faux recruiting "win"".

Advertisement
Back