Where are your seats?

Advertisement
Legends M36 Bx 10, Seats 3,4. Actually @duke4heisman old seats. Small world. First time in those seats. Had random season tix in years past. Coming from Orlando. Already renewed for next year.

Legends M36 Bx 10, Seats 3,4. Actually @duke4heisman old seats. Small world. First time in those seats. Had random season tix in years past. Coming from Orlando. Already renewed for next year.
Yep. I went from going to a few big games, then realizing season tickets were cheaper. 2016 after Richt was hired and renovation I was in 234, last year I moved to your current seats. This year, I upgraded to the new Legends corner option, suite 240A first row, seats 11 and 12. I also just renewed for 2019 with the new 12 month plan, that's a big help!

Advertisement
Yep. I went from going to a few big games, then realizing season tickets were cheaper. 2016 after Richt was hired and renovation I was in 234, last year I moved to your current seats. This year, I upgraded to the new Legends corner option, suite 240A first row, seats 11 and 12. I also just renewed for 2019 with the new 12 month plan, that's a big help!

Exactly. Convinced the wife today. Makes the tickets feel minimal on an expense side. I’ve got to come your way to check out your seats in the new section in case you leave those too. Lol

Exactly. Convinced the wife today. Makes the tickets feel minimal on an expense side. I’ve got to come your way to check out your seats in the new section in case you leave those too. Lol
Lol, don't think I can upgrade any further. Actually hoping they don't raise prices but the 12 month plan definitely helps. They actually still have seats available, it's 2 rows of 12 each. It's $250 more per ticket but it's a level lower, on the first corner box (It's between the endzone sideline suite and cornerstone club.) I'm pretty sure the sideline boxes are 25k! The only thing not included is alcohol but I don't drink, so it was worth it to me.

Advertisement
231, east club endzone
Great seats for the price, never any rain or sun. Indoor concessions and bathrooms. Only complaint is the bathrooms are small so the lines get nuts at halftime. Otherwise, can't beat it. Stadium is a ****load better since the renovations.

I’m one section over (232), right smack in the middle of the east end zone. I concur with all of the above. IMHO, the 200-level east end zone seats are the best bargain at Hard Rock Stadium, offering the cheapest access to club-level amenities.

Advertisement

Wait, you didn't feel "trapped" into buying 2019 tickets because of the payment plan?

Sorry, just a sarcastic comment based on a separate thread where some idiot made that comment.

Advertisement
Section 232 non-alcohol, but wth a soon to be 2yr old that goes with me, I’m ok with that... for now lol. Love the air conditioned concourse that’s right behind me. Will definitely move in a few years to club.

Advertisement
Back