Where are your seats?

Advertisement
Advertisement
148, 8 seats been there since the move, used to be on the 50yard line until the Dolphins put in the fancy pants recliners.

My club seat section 219 but right up against the big money state rooms and they keep the sliding windows open and AC just pours over our back and shoulders and some huge score they’ll flip cokes and bottle waters out the windows in celebration 👍

GOCANES

Lots of season ticket holders here. Where are your seats at in HRS? Have you always sat there or did you move from a different section? You can just say what section if you don't want to be too specific.

I'm in 102 (west endzone). I've been there for at least the last 6 years or so Although I obviously had to change my seats when they renovated the stadium. Prior to that I was on the East side but the sun was too brutal there before they built the overhang so I switched end zones. I've got 4 seats and it's usually some combination of myself, my buddy and rotation of friends, relatives, wives etc.

Where you at CIS?
118 club. Love these seats!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have moved this season to west end zone club, from east end zone general. Never have paid quite this much for season tickets, but I think it will make games more comfortable, especially during a front-loaded season like this one.

Advertisement
Back