Where are your seats?

Advertisement
Wait, you didn't feel "trapped" into buying 2019 tickets because of the payment plan?

Sorry, just a sarcastic comment based on a separate thread where some idiot made that comment.

Lol, I remember that, dumb. It's obviously a choice and for me, a big help. You can still choose the 6 month plan around the end of the season if you want to wait or pay in full whenever you want. Trapped.....lol

Lots of season ticket holders here. Where are your seats at in HRS? Have you always sat there or did you move from a different section? You can just say what section if you don't want to be too specific.

I'm in 102 (west endzone). I've been there for at least the last 6 years or so Although I obviously had to change my seats when they renovated the stadium. Prior to that I was on the East side but the sun was too brutal there before they built the overhang so I switched end zones. I've got 4 seats and it's usually some combination of myself, my buddy and rotation of friends, relatives, wives etc.

Where you at CIS?
If you don’t mind me asking, how much are season tickets in that section? I might be buying them from someone I just want to make sure they aren’t trying to pull a fast one on me.

4 seats in 135 here too! Love 'em.

Same here, great view of the field, pretty cheap, and I like the intensity down that close to the field. Row 9 for me, I have tried to move closer the last few years during seat relocation but not many options available.

Advertisement
Same here, great view of the field, pretty cheap, and I like the intensity down that close to the field. Row 9 for me, I have tried to move closer the last few years during seat relocation but not many options available.

We're in row 3, had them since 2012 when no one was going to the games because Golden was a bum.

It feels so much better now than it did then to be at games. There was just a sense of hopelessness back then, man.

We're in row 3, had them since 2012 when no one was going to the games because Golden was a bum.

It feels so much better now than it did then to be at games. There was just a sense of hopelessness back then, man.

Those are great seats! It's a good thing seat relocation has been tough the past few years, it means people are buying/renewing their season tickets.

Those are great seats! It's a good thing seat relocation has been tough the past few years, it means people are buying/renewing their season tickets.
Yep, I wish I didn't give up my old seats in 234. Those are by far the best bang for your buck. I figured I could get them again after paying my suite off but that whole side filled up in maybe a couple of weeks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don’t mind me asking, how much are season tickets in that section? I might be buying them from someone I just want to make sure they aren’t trying to pull a fast one on me.

I'm pretty sure they were $280 each.

Advertisement
3 sears in Section 232...non alcohol but I’m ok with that since my little guy goes to the games and loves it. Will definitely upgrade to a suite one day lol.

Advertisement
Back