When?

Advertisement
Been checking Twitter. KP and Partridge have been all about nc state and Pitt. Unless they make a saban move don’t see any of them bouncing. I hope I’m wrong.

Been checking Twitter. KP and Partridge have been all about nc state and Pitt. Unless they make a saban move don’t see any of them bouncing. I hope I’m wrong.

Meaningless. They all do that stuff. Try to additionally ingratiate themselves with their current job/city......just in case the other places they're looking don't materialize.

Advertisement
D4BF7684-0B97-4D8B-A236-50CE19C786B3.jpeg

If Richt has know for a while that Un-kuhl has been job searching and wanting out, I’m kinda surprised he didn’t already have the skids greased for a replacement...maybe he does, but agree, this Sure seems like long time...especially w spring ball right around the corner

It would be pretty strange if KP posted a pic of himself in his Miami Hall of Fame jacket, along with his All-American stats at The U, with the caption "Hey, Richt, U up?"

Advertisement
Only got a $35 dollar budget bro...

Can't afford it bro...

Due diligence bro...

Don't need a D Line coach bro...

Don't ever question Richt bro...

It's Diaz's fault bro...

Only Grad Assistants can coach at Miami bro...

Something something Al Folden bro...
That about covers it. LOL.
Good ****!

Richt took a long time to put the staff together initially. Took his time before promoting Patke too. He's probably not going to pull the trigger quickly here either.

Advertisement
If Richt has know for a while that Un-kuhl has been job searching and wanting out, I’m kinda surprised he didn’t already have the skids greased for a replacement...maybe he does, but agree, this Sure seems like long time...especially w spring ball right around the corner

Or Richt had no idea. Hence us parting ways immediately after the Bucs story broke.

Gosh, knowing kool’s chair is sitting there empty in the dark... (wait, let me finish this 11th cafecito in the last two hours) ...is really making me loose sleep! What a nail biting torment this is putting me through.

Advertisement
As long as it's taking - that's indicative of Bung-Kool-io being a surprise.

Be nice to have a top D-line coach before the Indoor Practice Facility is completed.
Every coach should have a list of potential coaches just in case a member of the staff moves on to greener pastures. If Diaz were to get tapped for an HC gig Richt better have a short list of potential DCs on deck. It's just the business.

Not saying we're getting either, but twitter doesn't mean anything. They're adults, and adults have the sense not to telegraph they're intentions in public until the ink is dry.

How long does it take to pick up the phone and hire Kevin Patrick?

Me and a couple boys could have already had his furniture and stuff loaded up on the truck!

Someone tell me this will happen before Spring Practice?

Or Fall Kickoff?

I'll give you some advice.....just sit in front of your computer, forego family, friends and work, and just continue to hit F5 until
you see a thread about the new DL coach.

Advertisement
Back