When Williams watches film of the returning LB

Phenomenal hire, will give Manny credit on his offseason moves. Just don't have confidence with Manny in charge this team can reach their full potential. Nothing he's done on field gives me a reason to believe that.
You used to be a lot more optimistic, even during the Golden years. It's nice to see you post a positive.

Advertisement
Ok thanks....

Why do you stir sh*t up? Seriously...

Why not wait to see what Williams can do we have talent at LB position and good freshman coming in
You think the returning LB are talented? I'm under the impression that no matter who's coaching the current group of LB, it won't matter, they're just not good.

You used to be a lot more optimistic, even during the Golden years. It's nice to see you post a positive.
Wasn't a fan of the Manny hire from the jump, and he did nothing to disprove that thought in his first two years as head coach.

Advertisement
I actually think the LB that will benefit the most from T-Will is BJ Jennings. Hes an SEC style thumper at LB that T-Will can relate to. He just isnt good at anything else unfortunately. But I think T-Will allows him to be comfortable in his own skin and assures him there is a role in this D for a thumper who can stop the run and bring the lumber on certain downs.

He will recognize that there is work to do but talent to work with

I expect all three new faces on the starting group and lots of youth

The Lb play will be exponentially better this year, not only due to TWill but Simpson, any team we faced that ran a zone scheme ate us up because of our DL trying to get up field, double teams didn’t even have to occur to get second level. Single blocks would wash them completely out of the play. TAC I honestly believe will be one of the starters along with Brooks. Jennings might surprise a lot of folks though when coached properly.

And it wasn’t just UNC that did it, they simply magnified it for anyone who didn’t see it already. Your DL has to keep your Lbs clean and Manny’s mad max style attack of DL play wouldn’t do that, which is why it’s such feast or famine.

I truly believe Manny recognized that and how that method and mentality can’t exist anymore if we ever want to compete against top offenses or any decent offensive staff that can run the ball. This spring will be fun. Can’t wait.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually think the LB that will benefit the most from T-Will is BJ Jennings. Hes an SEC style thumper at LB that T-Will can relate to. He just isnt good at anything else unfortunately. But I think T-Will allows him to be comfortable in his own skin and assures him there is a role in this D for a thumper who can stop the run and bring the lumber on certain downs.
Lmao Jennings isn’t a sec style anything. Jennings is no thumper either. And the Lbs in the sec has changed. Those guys are now 235-240 and can run

Advertisement
man birth GIF

McCloud playing linebacker last year. I doubt there is any hope for him at any position he plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back