When Many get fired, what couches would you want to stay on with the new head coach.

Advertisement
T-Rob, DVD and Fields. Pretty sure Fields will be a lock with whoever is hired, especially Mario.

I’m not sure Hickson is the best coach or recruiter personally. Likens is ok. I wouldn’t be upset if they were retained but I’d probably be happier if we moved on.

Also Aristide could stay for recruiting purposes. I think given time he can pay dividends.

The rest, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
This…. I think he’s a great recruiter. Very iffy on the coaching side. Our backs have regressed since he’s taken over.

12161E4B-6640-44BE-8C85-BA39B18609D9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
For me I would love to see T-Rob stay on with the next coaching regime. With a hard consideration for the following DVD, Fields, Hickson and Likens to remain as coaches as well.
You get a new coach .. with head coaching and NFL experience .. he will most likely have a huge contact list of real coaches who can develop players better than anybody on the current staff. Maybe one guy that is an ace recruiter? TRob? The rest .. all new professionals with real skills.

Advertisement
T-rob, DVD, Field, Hickson

Yep, although I'd argue you can easily find a good RBC/crooter.

Field I'm 50/50. I know he has a great rep so I'm open to keeping him. Would love to keep TRob and DVD.

I really like Likens but his group has been inconsistent.

Advertisement
Sorry why is Fields a lock? Our TEs have regressed year over year. And the talent behind Mallory is average at best. Sure Arroyo looks like he can be decent but who the fudge knows.

This. There are upgrades out there. I don't see many DB coaches better than T-Rob.

Recruiters. Whoever those guys are. This team has a nice foundation of 1st and 2nd year and RS soph year talent. Need to keep stacking.

Jake Garcia
Don Chaney
Jaylan Knighton
Elijah Arroyo
Romello Brinson
Xavier Restrepo
Keyshawn Smith
Brashard Smith
Jalen Rivers

Chantz Williams
Leonard Taylor
Elijah Roberts