When Many get fired, what couches would you want to stay on with the new head coach.

clevelandcane81

Recruit
For me I would love to see T-Rob stay on with the next coaching regime. With a hard consideration for the following DVD, Fields, Hickson and Likens to remain as coaches as well.

Advertisement
For me I would love to see T-Rob stay on with the next coaching regime. With a hard consideration for the following DVD, Fields, Hickson and Likens to remain as coaches as well.

I want them to retain the futon, the ottoman, and the sectional. Those are the only couches we should retain.

T-Rob, DVD and Fields. Pretty sure Fields will be a lock with whoever is hired, especially Mario.

I’m not sure Hickson is the best coach or recruiter personally. Likens is ok. I wouldn’t be upset if they were retained but I’d probably be happier if we moved on.

Also Aristide could stay for recruiting purposes. I think given time he can pay dividends.

The rest, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on when he is fired. If during the season one of them will be interim and no one fired. New coach, when named, will probably bring his own staff in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1FB2C24F-9898-4DCA-83A0-EE1C3B522650.jpeg

Which couches? Well for starters this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back